Poll: Big Parties:
I don't mind them
I prefer smaller parties (please explain in more detail)
I LOVE them
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I Hate Big Parties!
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: I Hate Big Parties!

I prefer to only party people I somewhat know when it comes to the higher end. It gives me more hope that the members will play properly, and they hopefully understand how I will play too.

Uhhh but for level up parties, I generally don't care as long as the main killer and priest aren't dying constantly. xD

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-06-2010 02:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sepharius Offline
:3

RE:??I Hate Big Parties!

Zaratus Wrote:Because useless leechers who don't pull their weight simply don't deserve being partied.

Pretty much the whole reason why, there.

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
11-06-2010 02:47 PM
Antimind Offline
Elitist Thug

I rarely party at all. I'd rather drop 20+m for a leech than join a big party for two days straight at no cost. The more people involved the better chance you have of gettin stuck with a tard that'll get the party wiped. I see no reason to share drops or exp unless it's absolutely needed for the situation.

EDIT: Example of why I hate parties. I was in a sizable guild party on iRO last week. Individuals in said party were killing huge mobs as fast as I was. Because we had arch bishops in the party that weren't pulling in any exp our overall leveling was half the speed of soloing. The ONLY reason I agreed to party and stayed was because we need our arch bishops for WoE. Otherwise I woulda left them or offered to sell leech. Even for guildmates and friends I see no point spending a ton of zeny on supplies to carry them. Especially when it just slows me down.

[Image: smokies-sig.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2010 05:56 PM by Antimind.)
11-06-2010 05:50 PM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

As for me it depends on what char i play, i like small parties because can communicate easier and the exp/drops blabla is often better. For priest i like small parties mostly for reasons other people mentioned, for dmg classes i like to duo with my Bf or just join any random party where im welcome at.

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
11-06-2010 06:33 PM
Henvar Offline

Small Parties are only good if everyone knows wth they are doing. Sadly I tried 2 times a small party here and they both failed horrible.

So currently I prefer the bigger parties (8 ppl or more) . How everyone must tap the mob. More tapping = more exp.

About the loot. Its even distributed so if everyone does damage its fair.

Nameles ftw!

Henvar - Wiz
Henvar 2.0-Thief
VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2010 06:07 AM by Henvar.)
11-09-2010 06:00 AM
Debris Offline
Equivalent Exchange

Well i don't mind big party's for the fun, but if they are huge , i'm not playing priest unless there is an other one also.

But at the moment right now, i duo much more with my gf then doing party's, because we both know what to do. And what not to do.

It's easier, to keep track with 1 person then a whole big party with buffs pls.

But i have more support classes then only a Priest, like Dancer, Bard(in making) so sometimes are parties okay to level (BUT NOT THAT GOOD).

Caitlin
Disease, Debris, Shiranai
[Image: sblkpu.jpg]
11-09-2010 06:40 AM
RoChickita Offline
Fluffy things are soft

I like any party I can get depending on the people. If it's a small party with people who think they own the game then no thanks. If its a big party that is having fun and encouraging one another then Let's DO IT =D
I think since this is just a game, it's fun to meet nice ppl Icon_smile

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXX_NFn-pG-HH6B4nYvYe...yhUChJyYaI]
11-09-2010 07:46 AM
Crazylor Offline
For the Homies...

I like small parties with intelligent people, or atleast people that know what they're doing. And for big parties doesn't matter it always works and it actually takes the bore out of this game.

I think big parties are the perfect places to actually socialize in, because you can talk to people and laugh while you're doing something and all share a common subject that keeps everyone interested and staying.

I don't see the reason why people don't just go to nameless or something, instead of sitting around in town. I think it'd be fun, making crazy weird parties with guildies, like once I had a party with no lure 6 hunter/snipers, a healer, braggi, and a wizard. Worked perfectly, well up until the braggi left then it got a bit hard holding back the mobs from the wiz, but it was still fun as hell.

Plus if people just partied and went to more places just for fun and socializing the economy would actually get better, because you would atleast earn items and other things to sell and help make items more widespread so people can play and make their sets easier.

But nah, forget it, from what I've seen people like to sit around :/, it's turned from being a game to being a chore....

/rantend
11-09-2010 08:31 AM
Child of Bodom Offline
The Satelite

My Mom tells me to go hunt Hydra Cards when im in trouble Icon_sad

Animal Path 99/70 Sniper
Asura Path 99/70 Champ
Deva Path 99/70 LK
Human Path 99/70 CLOWN
General Bo 96/67 WS /gg
Raine Sage 99/70 HP
My Name Is Phil 99/70
Jin Kazumi 98/69 LK
Boromir 83/59 Pally
I'm a Champ 93/50 Monk!
The Lionhawk 86/50 Wizard
Strip 76/48 Rogue

Im going to stand out above the crowd. Even if I got to
Shout out loud, Til mine is the only face that you'll see,
Im gonna stand out, til you notice me
11-09-2010 11:30 AM
Seiji Offline
I play with fatty

Recall one exp from so-old ice dungeon party, when there was only one priest in party and a bunch of idiots kept yelling for buff when she res-ed them while tried to keep others alive. As a bard, I just did my job, MS to boost exp, and lol-ed at them while felt sry for that priest, lol. She left afterward with my blessing Evil

[Image: wi8piv.jpg]
11-09-2010 11:59 AM