GM-Feith
Unregistered

RE: CIAO LA!

Pauvre petit Fionit... XD
06-06-2006 12:07 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Fionit Offline

psst =.= i filled a ticket about that guardians bug and YES you can control it ive done it before Icon_wink

@Alex: the only reason i continued with koh was to prove you i was able to organize a resistance to ur dictature! I didn t wanted to post that here but meh u forced me to! Remember when we decided to start all over again with no hate? I do, and i clearly remember you and your pets killing me pitylessly in pvp.

*comments removed* (Boomy)
[...] with meand you expect me to be nice? its sad cause deep inside i now ur a good person likeur members appreciate you and honestly its the same with me! I guess its just the competition was too strong to not affect the way we act towards each other.

Like we would say in french *sans rancune* peace out :O

IGN: Fionit Stalker 95/66

[Image: guildsignature8lo.jpg]
06-06-2006 03:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

If it's controllable, then I don't know how.

I'm going to attempt to translate the rest of what you said and respond as well...

If there was no competition, there'd really be no WoE. So of course, competition is good. I just hate the kind of competition *you* bring.

I clearly remember that too, and *I* stuck to it up until you started being a total jerk to me. Again. As for my "pets" killing you in PvP, I'd imagine you pissed them off or something, Honestly, I don't know. And if I killed you, it was probably the same reason. You may have divested/ hit me. You may have divested / hit someone else and they said "Hey Alex, can you come help me with this?" And I do. Or it could have been a "PvP war". We sometimes have a WoE after WoE. And if that happens, we usually just kill everything that's not on our side. With good reason. Many, many, MANY times when we see someone sit out and watch AFTER having participated, they decide(yes even you have done this) to jump back in randomly. Meaning to let you sit there is to leave us open to attack. That could be another reason. No matter what the reason, I also bring up the fact that it is PvP.

As for "being an ass towards you", the day you spoke of when you asked to start over. how did I treat you? Was it like an ass? No. No what about after you started acting like a jerk towards me? Changed then, huh? Wonder why... -.-;;

The way we acted towards each other had nothing to do with the competition. We've had competition with GS as well for a while now. And despite that competition, I was able to speak with a GS member just fine about it say to each other, "Hey, that was a hell of a WoE, wasn't it? XD"
06-06-2006 03:52 PM
Fionit Offline

what kind of competition do I bring? i never talk to you! You know i guess we just don get along cause u think im the first to have changed to a jerk first and i think its you. we could argue for days about that but i think its pretty much useless so why not just stop being jerks to each other now...once again XD. As for the pvp thing it might be after we changed jerk with each other but i just connected and the first time i enter pvp room i get jumped by 5 of your members including you.(when i say five its an estimation)

I talk to gs too sometimes... but you rarely attacked me in aldebaran so i cant really say it was hell of a woe if it wasnt :O cause it was often you kaede and sheep Icon_wink

The being an ass with me came after the day we agreed quit being jerk with each other. but forget it.

06-06-2006 04:24 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

Fio, you think everyone is a jerk when they think differently then you ^_-
Also you say a lot of things that aren't true, like the whole reason you supposedly joined jXp was to fight AE for being corrupt, when in fact its jsut cause you were greedy and got freestuff out of it.
Sorry to say, all I've seen you do is preach values not your own and act with hatred to anyone who catches you doing it.

06-06-2006 04:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fionit Offline

RE:??CIAO LA!

Manifus Wrote:Fio, you think everyone is a jerk when they think differently then you ^_-
Also you say a lot of things that aren't true, like the whole reason you supposedly joined jXp was to fight AE for being corrupt, when in fact its jsut cause you were greedy and got freestuff out of it.
Sorry to say, all I've seen you do is preach values not your own and act with hatred to anyone who catches you doing it.

Um no the reason why i left ur guild is because i wanted to fight against the alliance not against the corruption wich never existed...well i tought it never did. And no i dont think everyone is a jerk honestly the ppl i didnt liked on the server were mostly you and alex cause since the single day i left ooc you never forgave me and started hating me cause i was friend with cream and you didnt like her...for some reason i dont know :O Or it could be the fact ive succed way better in koh then you did with your guild in terms of woe, i remember you being jealous at cessy... /ok

I got free stuf from jxp? first, how do you know that and second its not true i only got 1 or 2 thing, cause our economy was constantly destroyed Icon_wink /bzz

And WTH im not eveen preaching values its a freakin game .... Icon_evil im the way i am =.= and im not trying to be a *fake* person....cause I really dont like people like that.... Dont say thing wich has no solid basis

06-06-2006 04:54 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE: ??CIAO LA!

Fionit Wrote:
Manifus Wrote:Fio, you think everyone is a jerk when they think differently then you ^_-

Um no the reason why i left ur guild is because i wanted to fight against the alliance not against the corruption wich never existed...well i tought it never did. And no i dont think everyone is a jerk honestly the ppl i didnt liked on the server were mostly you and alex cause since the single day i left ooc you never forgave me and started hating me cause i was friend with cream and you didnt like her...for some reason i dont know :O Or it could be the fact ive succed way better in koh then you did with your guild in terms of woe, i remember you being jealous at cessy... /ok

I got free stuf from jxp? first, how do you know that and second its not true i only got 1 or 2 thing, cause our economy was constantly destroyed Icon_wink /bzz

And WTH im not eveen preaching values its a freakin game .... Icon_evil im the way i am =.= and im not trying to be a *fake* person....cause I really dont like people like that.... Dont say thing wich has no solid basis

Dude...you even told me, oh look I got all this free stuff from cream *such as whisper card*
you always seemed to be bragging about yourself being all high and mighty and all the rares you got and how much better everyone else was compared to me, and no I didnt hate you forleaving OoC, theres few people I actually hate, which the list has been growing lately due to the aggression against me, but no, I hate your greed and your arrogance. And no, I was never jealous of anyone, just because someone doesn't like someone else doesn't mean they are jealous. There's plenty of reasons not to like you, pick one Icon_razz

06-06-2006 05:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

*skims through the garbage

Later Fio. Gonna miss being stripped Icon_wink

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
06-06-2006 05:03 PM
Cream Offline
Banned

Manifus Wrote:like the whole reason you supposedly joined jXp was to fight AE for being corrupt, when in fact its jsut cause you were greedy and got freestuff out of it.

*removed and banned for 2 days* (Boomy)
06-06-2006 05:08 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

Cream Wrote:
Manifus Wrote:like the whole reason you supposedly joined jXp was to fight AE for being corrupt, when in fact its jsut cause you were greedy and got freestuff out of it.

*removed*

THat would make Fio a liar then, causethats exactly what he told me ^_-

06-06-2006 05:15 PM