Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Concerning bee wings
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

Concerning bee wings

Would it be possible to add stems to the list of items dropped by them?

Since moscovia quest got added to the server, stems have been becoming rarer and rarer and now it's down to the point where no one will be selling any in a month or two.

I think it would be enjoyable for creator players if they could obtain stems of a quicker way then just farming mosco by themselves 12 hours per day for 500 bombs.

From a woe perspective, with all the grs floating around, it is necessary to have forced neutral damage for those persons when they freeze. Asura is nice but has no range, demo on the other hand is very effective for ranged neutral. The thing is, ask behemoth or ask desolation of eden, youll obtain the same answer from any woe guilds, every guild has issues having ONE creator right now because of how rare stems are...

So yeah, opinions? :@

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
01-14-2011 02:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Concerning bee wings

Sure, I don't mind adding them to the list of items dropped by Bee Wings.
I was surprised they weren't on the list beforehand.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
01-14-2011 02:47 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Gojira Wrote:From a woe perspective, with all the grs floating around, it is necessary to have forced neutral damage for those persons when they freeze. Asura is nice but has no range, demo on the other hand is very effective for ranged neutral. The thing is, ask behemoth or ask desolation of eden, youll obtain the same answer from any woe guilds, every guild has issues having ONE creator right now because of how rare stems are...

So yeah, opinions? :@

From either PVM, or WoE perspective, Imagine if those Forced neutral skills could get wind prop damage out on those Meat Popsicles!

Back on topic, I wouldn't mind having More stems while I farm Flora cards
01-14-2011 03:21 PM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

They really don't need to be. Most of the items on the Bee Wings are harder to find ones aren't they?

Stems drop better from Nepenthes and Mandragora. Both are as easy to farm as Les.

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
01-14-2011 06:17 PM
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

You don't seem to understand 5 stems are required per alcohol bottles. I never implied farming 1 was hard, I was implying farming a big quantity is harder. Honestly, hearts are easier to gather up then stems and they're available from the wings...

Also, it seems you completely ignored the initial post where I said no one goes to mosco 1 anymore due to the quest.

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2011 06:34 PM by Gojira.)
01-14-2011 06:31 PM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

Immortal heart is a 90% drop from one monster.

Stem is a 90% drop from two monsters. 30% from two plants, 25% from Les, 20% from Flora, 10% from Drosera. And this is the low rate settings so x3 to everything. 100% from Mandragora which are in more locations that Verit, 90% from Green and White Plants which are abundant. Stems are easier to get than Immortal Hearts.

You don't even need to go into Mosco 1 for this. Mandragora are north of Prontera and in Payon Cave, Various other places. Green Plants are everywhere pretty much. White as well. Stems are still easier to get than most of the other items that are Bee Wing Drop.

01-14-2011 07:32 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE:??Concerning bee wings

Snowhawk Wrote:Immortal heart is a 90% drop from one monster.

Stem is a 90% drop from two monsters. 30% from two plants, 25% from Les, 20% from Flora, 10% from Drosera.??And this is the low rate settings so x3 to everything.??100% from Mandragora which are in more locations that Verit, 90% from Green and White Plants which are abundant.??Stems are easier to get than Immortal Hearts.

You don't even need to go into Mosco 1 for this.??Mandragora are north of Prontera and in Payon Cave, Various other places.??Green Plants are everywhere pretty much.??White as well.??Stems are still easier to get than most of the other items that are Bee Wing Drop.

The good map for mandragora is absolutely wretched to walk around on, more so than even the verit map. Teleporting it is included in this, as its really hard to see around the maze on the map even if you zoom in some, its just a freaking mess.

I doubt people are going to go out of their way to farm stems. Immortal hearts, starsands, and other alchemist drops are worth selling far more than farming stems is. x)

Hilarious your are against adding stems to Bee Wings but are PERFECTLY okay with one wing dropping gold at ANY rate. I honestly don't understand your sense of balance. Icon_sad

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
01-14-2011 09:06 PM
Rankin Offline
Durp

I see no issues adding it to the bee wings list :X
01-14-2011 10:42 PM
Hiroishime Offline

RE:??Concerning bee wings

Stem is a 90% drop from two monsters. 30% from two plants, 25% from Les, 20% from Flora, 10% from Drosera.??And this is the low rate settings so x3 to everything.??100% from Mandragora which are in more locations that Verit, 90% from Green and White Plants which are abundant.??Stems are easier to get than Immortal Hearts.

You don't even need to go into Mosco 1 for this.??Mandragora are north of Prontera and in Payon Cave, Various other places.??Green Plants are everywhere pretty much.??White as well.??Stems are still easier to get than most of the other items that are Bee Wing Drop.

i'd love farming 5000 mandragoras each week!
also no, stem isn't easier to farm from mandragoras because most of the times (if you are farming with stalker/rogue, which you should for mass farmings) mandragoras would die before snatch went off, which basically doubles immortal hearts counts/hour.

^____________________________^ /derp
01-14-2011 11:29 PM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

RE: ??Concerning bee wings

Aaronock Wrote:

The good map for mandragora is absolutely wretched to walk around on, more so than even the verit map.??Teleporting it is included in this, as its really hard to see around the maze on the map even if you zoom in some, its just a freaking mess.

I doubt people are going to go out of their way to farm stems.??Immortal hearts, starsands, and other alchemist drops are worth selling far more than farming stems is.??x)

Hilarious your are against adding stems to Bee Wings but are PERFECTLY okay with one wing dropping gold at ANY rate. I honestly don't understand your sense of balance. Icon_sad

Observation wings was just people whining. First its TOO good, now its too crappy. I wasn't in favor of the items I said there was no reason to change their current drop rate because it was good enough. Unlike most of you I won't whine because I don't get my way or make something that is easy to get even easier because people are too lazy to farm what they need.

Once again Mandragora aren't the only way to farm Stems. You have Green Herb. North of Lighthalzen, On various other maps, Yggdrasil's trunk, Pretty much everywhere. Easy farming.

Madragora's map north of Pront is a pain in the butt. But Teleport seems to be all anyone does anyway. You'd waste FWs or Teleport when hunting Verit why not to hunt Mandragora?

You can go to Mt Mjolnir's map. mjolnir 11 which has an wasy to navigate map, has Flora on it as well so one monster with 100% drop, one with 60% Drop, and it has Green Plants all over it as well. Three of what you need.

Verit is on three maps all in one dungeon. 50 on one level, 10 on another, and then 20 on an upper level every 10-15 mins.

There are 70 Mandragora in Pront Field, 50 in Mt. Mjolnir. Mt. Mjolnir also has 60 Flora. So more options there. As for Gank, when you can't Gank, you Steal. Pretty duuur there.

There is still the Nepenthes for the clinically insane farmers.

I stopped farming both since the person I usually sold them to isn't on that often.

01-14-2011 11:56 PM