Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
iRO Troll Gears
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: iRO Troll Gears

I like the Dokebi Card in that Wind armor.
02-24-2011 01:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kretzer Offline
Fat-Ality

RE: ??iRO Troll Gears

WorldGovernment Wrote:
Evony Wrote:Am I missing something with those ears? -6 STR?

*checks*

lol he must've thought that the card he got was the LK card Laugh

No, he didn't. Which thread are you reading?
All of his gears are meant to be stupid and next to useless, while being ludicrously expensive at the same time.
02-25-2011 10:16 PM
Evony Offline
Like a Cholo

Makes sense I guess. Like, "hey, I got THIS much money. FUFU."
03-02-2011 09:10 AM
WorldGovernment Offline
the ex-whiner

i won't be surprised if most of it came from botting tho lol
03-02-2011 10:18 AM
Former-GM-Nara Offline
Nara-Oopsies™ since 2009

Botting is a very common problem on iRO which, now that its hitting pseudo free to play you will have a lot more bots roaming around with out anything being done about them. And that guy has way too much spare zeny lol. He must have gotten them pre-renewal.

[Image: Meow_by_CriG.gif]
Fear the all mighty!
Review heRO RMS
heRO: Wiki ~ Forum ~ CP ~ Support ticket
03-02-2011 11:20 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE:??iRO Troll Gears

Zaratus Wrote:His stuff isn't even +7.

/runs
god I feel stupid now. It's important to note on iRO valkyrie, the only safe refine is +0. THe refiners there can break your equipment going to +1.
03-02-2011 02:21 PM
Antimind Offline
Elitist Thug

Actually all that stuff is easier/cheaper to get in renewal. The sliding drop scale makes it sound like stuff is harder to get. In reality if you're leveling on things that are 10 lvls higher stuff drops like water.

Examples:
SoV - pre-renewal: 500m - renewal: 50m
Orlean's Glove - pre-renewal: upwards of 2b - renewal: 300m or less

Bots: for pservs I'd say yes, they're bad. With the population iRO has I don't mind them at all. Especially with the amount of supplies I blow through. Not many people on iRO do mind them actually...lol Keep in mind the population there isn't like heRO. People don't like to party. Most have been playing for over 5 years at least. Most log in just to WoE. Nobody wants to farm. Most zeny comes from selling cash shop items (to the Chinese zeny farmers for that matter). Free to play, pay to win.

If the iRO GMs actually did ban the bots as they "should" they'd lose a LOT of the paying population. The highest paying cash shoppers are all there just for WoE. Once since I've been playing they did ban a lot of bots and supplies ran dry. A lot of people quit. Gravity runs a business. The GMs have said as much on their forums. heRO isn't a business, it's a game server. The GMs here aren't out to drain you for every dollar they possibly can. They offer players a clean and solid game experience. iRO is still in business thanks to WoE and bots. It's a fact and everyone there knows it.

Illegal: buying zeny or selling in-game items/accounts for IRL money

Allowed: buying cash shop codes and ultimate game cards with zeny/gear/account trades

Effect: players buy zeny with cash shop items/codes/UGCs. Players and botters buy cash shop codes/UGCs with zeny and sell those instead of selling zeny (not even a grey area, completely fine). Either way Grav makes their money and a LOT of it. I really don't think they care what anyone does as long as they're spending money doing it.

[Image: smokies-sig.png]
03-03-2011 06:06 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE:??iRO Troll Gears

Antimind Wrote:If the iRO GMs actually did ban the bots as they "should" they'd lose a LOT of the paying population. The highest paying cash shoppers are all there just for WoE. Once since I've been playing they did ban a lot of bots and supplies ran dry. A lot of people quit. Gravity runs a business. The GMs have said as much on their forums. heRO isn't a business, it's a game server. The GMs here aren't out to drain you for every dollar they possibly can. They offer players a clean and solid game experience. iRO is still in business thanks to WoE and bots. It's a fact and everyone there knows it.

Illegal: buying zeny or selling in-game items/accounts for IRL money

Allowed: buying cash shop codes and ultimate game cards with zeny/gear/account trades

Effect: players buy zeny with cash shop items/codes/UGCs. Players and botters buy cash shop codes/UGCs with zeny and sell those instead of selling zeny (not even a grey area, completely fine). Either way Grav makes their money and a LOT of it. I really don't think they care what anyone does as long as they're spending money doing it.

+1. And this is why I love HeRO so much, it's a labor of love...

-w-
03-04-2011 08:25 AM