Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please input this for Easter...
Fabre Offline
Novangel

RE: Please input this for Easter...

i dont think its fair to compare it to ramen. isnt ramen dex, which if i remember correctly is a way supperior stat to agi, just in general. and regardless of opinions, its all about this item
http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?iname=...rch=Search
which if i remember was supposed to be here already, it was tested, there was a quest, everything. but never made it on the server.
?what happend during test server for it? or was it secretly implemented and i missed it. dont know. luvs.

"Lady" Fabre, and the house of Luvs.
WS-96, LK-96, SL-97,
Wzd-89, Sge-93, HP-96,
Chmp-90, Rge-94, arch-96,
(@who2 fabre) if you need help with something.
http://www.pandoraonline.net/support/
^short cut,for support ticket^
03-14-2011 04:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

Heh, we're talking of a +8 agi possibility from the hat. That's far superior to ramen on a sniper since you can hit 150 dex and wear that to gain alot of aspd.

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
03-14-2011 06:00 PM
Fabre Offline
Novangel

i know i was just saying it should be compared to other like stated items, not a different superior stat item like ramen for comparison.
( i know this item is superiour to ramen, but agi as a whole is not superior than dex.). besides the guy said implement it. and as we all know almost all things are custom on this server, so really were looking at a +3 agi bunny hat, or at best a bunny hat that only gives lvl 3-5 agi up when hit. not both. so its not a +8 possible hat, because i already know it will be customed. its more like a possible +3agi, or up to 5agi+walk spd(when damaged), hat that is being compared to a +4 dex hat that does something?idk. im just saying we should compare the realistic outcome of what this hat would be on heRO, compared to the same stated hats we have.
luvs.

WS-96, LK-96, SL-97,
Wzd-89, Sge-93, HP-96,
03-14-2011 06:26 PM
Child of Bodom Offline
The Satelite

RE:??Please input this for Easter...

Child of Bodom Wrote:Thats like an anti Ramen Hat =o
Not comparing it its just like a reverse Ramen hat. Ramen Hat = Decrease Agi, Bunny = Increase agi, Ramen = Dex +4, Bunny = Agi +3 just saying that they were like reverse stats and stuff Icon_sad

Animal Path 99/70 Sniper
Asura Path 99/70 Champ
Deva Path 99/70 LK
Human Path 99/70 CLOWN
General Bo 96/67 WS /gg
Raine Sage 99/70 HP
My Name Is Phil 99/70
Jin Kazumi 98/69 LK
Boromir 83/59 Pally
I'm a Champ 93/50 Monk!
The Lionhawk 86/50 Wizard
Strip 76/48 Rogue

Im going to stand out above the crowd. Even if I got to
Shout out loud, Til mine is the only face that you'll see,
Im gonna stand out, til you notice me
03-14-2011 08:01 PM
Dewy Offline

We're talking about a buff that is available to every acolyte class and that is being spammed for by a majority of people whenever they're in town...

That and snowman hat has a small chance to cast Blessing AND Increase agi with 3 luck and 6 defense. (Granted they need that 6 defense if they're going to be beaten up just to get the buff) Cry

So please for the love of all good things don't change the effect to chance on taking damage. Ok

I would love to see it come as it states on RMS but...

I guess if it does get considered for implementation and they're really THAT concerned about the agi benefits... just lower the initial agi but people seem to be considering a buff that has been around forever OP all of a sudden... Cry

[Image: 1010vs256.gif]
If only RO was like this...
03-14-2011 08:06 PM
Fabre Offline
Novangel

sorry bodom, didnt mean to make you frown. it wasnt my intention. however i did have reasons for trying to separate the idea of bunny-ramen comparison. 'too hard to explain in text.'
luvs.

WS-96, LK-96, SL-97,
Wzd-89, Sge-93, HP-96,
03-14-2011 08:12 PM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

The difference between Snowman Hat and the Easter Bunny hat thing, Snowman you have to be attacked, Easter hat you have to be attacking. High AGI/Dodge/Perfect Flee characters have very little chance of that happening at least if it only reacts to taking damage like Card I have on my Acolyte's Mantle does that heals me.

When attacking, When ever the character initiates an attack, it has a chance to activate. So the Bunny hat > Snowman in that regard, not even counting the 5 > 3 Increased AGI.

I don't see it as OP like everyone else does and wouldn't mind having it myself (even if it looks wonky on a Sin)

Only issue I see is that its sprite and possibly its Item code is already in use. Which means we'd have to make new image for already existing item and a new item code.

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
03-14-2011 08:20 PM
Rurouni Kalain Away
Loves Tacos

Thank you for that Snowhawk, I was wondering that myself until you said. Aye, because you have to be HIT for it to take effect, it certainly wouldn't be as useful to classes with high flee and such. For me, the Snowman hat is great as I'm supposed to take the damage..and it's great when I'm luring/mobbing as well.

Anyway, something to think about I suppose.

I do what I can.
"*gasp* You have HOW many of that item?"
I'm freaking Kalain baby. Accept no substitutes.

Kalain - Lord Knight 99/69
Bomoke - Blacksmith - 8x/4x

bool freeTime = false;
if(freeTime)
   game();
else
   school();
(To everyone. I haven't been on much, and I didn't really give much of a goodbye because I've been in contact with some people. Do message me on Yahoo or MSN if you like. I'll come back..just not ready yet.)
03-14-2011 08:36 PM
Dewy Offline

RE:??Please input this for Easter...

Snowhawk Wrote:I don't see it as OP like everyone else does and wouldn't mind having it myself (even if it looks wonky on a Sin)

Only issue I see is that its sprite and possibly its Item code is already in use.??Which means we'd have to make new image for already existing item and a new item code.

^ totally agree with the first sentence and I bet it would look awesome nonetheless! Ok

As for item code.. I'm not to familiar with but @ii 5378 in game does seem to work... So I thought it was in our database already and could be implemented pretty easily if GM's deemed so.... Or put into a quest... a Easter quest... No1

[Image: 1010vs256.gif]
If only RO was like this...
03-14-2011 08:50 PM
Stabbity Death Offline

:o do it!!! >__<

Stabbity Death = Assassin
Asian Lesbo = Wizard
Fruit Juice = Blacksmith
PlCHU = Knight
RAICHU = Hunter