Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who RP's on This Server?
Yaezakura Offline
Cutest Lesbian Ever

RE: Who RP's on This Server?

I wouldn't mind RPing, I just never really see anyone else doing it... I miss the days of dedicated RP servers. Cry

[]]] Characters [[[]
[ Yukio ][ Ninja ][ Main ]
[ Anatsu ][ Assassin ][ Item Hunter ]
[ Hidari ][ Wizard ][ Discontinued ]
09-27-2007 06:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

Garm is officialy free it was a sad farewell but he gave me a truly treasured gift and I'll always remember him /sob

Ice, Honor, Pride,     HeRo...
[Image: siggysek.jpg]
09-27-2007 06:53 PM
LockeTrufeld Offline

Well, let's just say that my friend and I joined this server in hopes of RPing. o_o .. I haven't really seen too many people on this server as much as some of the other servers that we've been used to. So far, I'm liking this server though. Could use more people.

Anyway, back on topic of RPing, our group would more than willingly RP with more people. o_o Right now, we're around base level 50, so.. yeah. I'm Locke Trufeld and my friend is Tori Trufeld. If you ever see us, give us a hey. o_o
10-06-2007 06:17 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

I would RP, But I don't really know much of how to RP with a 3D world right in front of me that I can actually move around in, I'm used to Role playing with Long detailed descriptions of the setting and appearances and what my character does. even then, never got the hang of RPing RO.

But the fact that each of my characters has a unique and individual character despite the fact most of their names start with Oka still stands, I'm thinking spit personality that goes along the duece ex machina thing
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2007 09:01 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
10-06-2007 08:59 PM