Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BGs Item List
Tulwar Offline
Forum Lurker

RE: BGs Item List

Sure, you'd have to be a complete fail of a guild if you let that happen. But what happens to your trapline? Totally gone. That means a proper sinx can walk straight to your emp and say bye to your castle. The fact of the matter is that a properly played 92% resist SL will be harassing a guild beyond recognition, far beyond what Gravity ever intended in this game.

You won't be running out of pots soon with -92% damage, -40% from WoE, even -assump if it's on. I can't begin to express how unkillable that is. Oh, and they have kaupe too. But why kaupe when you can just sit there and take pathetic damage to normally oneshot-kill skills? =]

About broken gears, you can be SURE that if the GMs really decide to implement this horrific thing, the proper sl is going to demand fcp all day long. People abuse what's broken.

And no, with that kind of reduct you're not going to run out of potions for a long, long bout in a castle. Except for coma. That's basically your -only- chance to kill 92% sl. You know, like trying to kill a GM in pvp? Yeah. It's like that.

Tulwar: 99/70 Clown - heRO's #1 NOOBTASTIC Clown x]
Parfait!: 90/70 High Priest - The (in)famous Elitist Thug ;]
Fuwa: 99/70 Sniper - Pewpewpew
Axel Almer: 99/70 SinX - Noob AGI Sinx
Vorel: 99/69 Champ - Another Unoriginal Champ
Artist: 99/50 Wizard - Free Nontrans WoE Points ^3^/
06-27-2011 06:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shikari Offline
Br?

^ What about SL ecaller, jump over precast, e-call before the opposing guild can respond?

And yea..Ninjas arent supposed to get hit lol.

edit: tul ninjad me by a few sec.

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2011 06:24 PM by Shikari.)
06-27-2011 06:23 PM
Radolf Offline

@Shikari TK class has a 10 second ecall cast just because of that.

Traps last for quite a bit, and it'd take time to walk through all of them, or better yet since they can't wear a medusa or an ED with that 92% demi resist, just SC them and leave them? I'm sure if you harrassed them enough with damage deals and the like you could make them swap out and kill them. I still vote to try it out and see if there's ways to get around it, and if not I'd be all for nerfing them. I've even had a discussion in Behe about this where people disliked me for saying I'd say something about it if it turned out to be too broken. Also a SL'er in the emp room isn't buffing it's teammates outside that are constantly dying and getting dispelled. So in some cases it'd be pointless to sit in the emp room when you could be potentially helping more outside of it.

EDIT: Grammar.

Amazing Avatar by Bran Flakes

IGNS:
Jyouya Kanou- 99 WoE Linker
Kidomaru Yuji- 99/70 Ninja
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2011 06:32 PM by Radolf.)
06-27-2011 06:29 PM
Shikari Offline
Br?

Ah, didn't know that part.

06-27-2011 06:30 PM
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

Ryan, right now, each time I read a word of your text, the word bias resonates in my head.

Like yeah, let's try it out, and when you fucked over our castles eco we can all agree it's broken. Oh wait, no I don't agree, that's stupid as f***.

This server isn't a high rate, it's a low rate.

There are some things that do not require any testing, just simple logic to determine that they won't be balanced. This is the most evident example of what I just said.

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2011 06:51 PM by Gojira.)
06-27-2011 06:33 PM
Radolf Offline

And if that's the case then why would the GM's even propose items like that to begin with? You tell me what a linker is gonna do by itself in an emp room besides slowly pop traps and poke people with a slow aspd? Hell they'd be more useful outside of the emp room.

As for being bias, I've told people in Behe in guild chat what I thought about the items, which is exactly what I've said here. Let them try it and if they are indeed as broken as people say they are then get rid of them or change the effect. You also don't understand how hard it's going to be to get these. Not only that but their only use is in WoE or PvP or against other demi humans which are pretty rare for a SL'er to be near to start with, and yes I know that is what the BG items are meant for.

EDIT: For clarification

IGNS:
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2011 09:35 PM by Radolf.)
06-27-2011 09:15 PM
Shikari Offline
Br?

Well they did propose a mid head gear that makes a MVP card nearly obsolete...Maybe they just didn't consider it at the time, who knows. Doubt their intention was to make a beast woe tank.

06-27-2011 09:35 PM
Radolf Offline

It could also be limited to just one as well. Cause that to my knowledge is the only SL'er only item, except for the general ones that more than one class can equip, and the rods don't really do much for Linkers either.

IGNS:
06-27-2011 09:37 PM
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

Because slowly popping traps isn't important in woe right? /endsarcasm

Even one of them is too much.

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
06-27-2011 10:53 PM
Child of Bodom Offline
The Satelite

Isnt the % increase like thara on BG sets what most servers have it on? Ive been on 4 or 5 that have it like that. Of course 4 of those were mid rates and had more AD's to spam i guess. =P

Animal Path 99/70 Sniper
Asura Path 99/70 Champ
Deva Path 99/70 LK
Human Path 99/70 CLOWN
General Bo 96/67 WS /gg
Raine Sage 99/70 HP
My Name Is Phil 99/70
Jin Kazumi 98/69 LK
Boromir 83/59 Pally
I'm a Champ 93/50 Monk!
The Lionhawk 86/50 Wizard
Strip 76/48 Rogue