War Blue Potion
War Sunlight Box
BG Keys
War Cakes
War Conc/Awake/Bers Pots
Random Chest
Custom Dungeon Access
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WoE Rewards Poll
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

WoE Rewards Poll

WoE Participation Points have been added for a long while, and now it's time to choose what rewards can be obtained with them.
Please select any ideas that you agree with in the poll above!

GM-Pandora and the other GMs came up with the ideas bellow, more are welcome. To be balanced some of them will probably end up being non-tradable and usable during woe only (maybe during BG as well).
  • War White Potion (usable in woe and possibly bg)
  • War Blue Potion (usable in woe and possibly bg)
  • War Sunlight Box (Enables the user to detect any hidden enemies for 30 seconds)
  • BG keys (An item that allows to start BG at unregular hours. Will possibly also be obtainable by a variety of other means.)
  • War Cakes ? +3 of a stat or +3 all stat
  • War concentration/awake/berserk potion (weight 5 lower than original?)
  • Random Chest
  • Access granted to a custom dungeon

I understand some of the the ideas might generate debate, stay calm and just state your opinions, those are just ideas and potential rewards.

Suggestions are also much welcome!

Glyph Edit:

War Shield: a shield gear. 3 def, unrefinable, gives 20% resistance to demi-human.

WoE Dungeon: with this addition would come 3 things you could purchase with WoE points.
  • Access pass item either for Monthly or Permanent use and the opportunity to add yourself as a monster in this dungeon (for 1 year). This special dungeon would be populated by monsters named, designed and looking like WoE players.
  • What kind of exp/item they would drop is still undecided, but obviously we would want it to be an attractive place for players to visit, otherwise no one will purchase access pass.
  • Alternatively, even with a pass, the dungeon access which would be located inside WoE castle could still cost a low zeny fee per entrance, half of the proceed would go to the guild holding the castle.

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

07-03-2011 12:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: WoE Rewards Poll

I am guessing any item denoted with the "war" subtype in their name means they will only be usable during WoE/BG/PvP?

That seems fine to me honestly, and a good way to keep the items in check (I'm making special note of the sunlight box one).

What is the Random Chest option exactly? Do you get access to a room or something where you will have a chest spawn for you that can be any chest from any castle? Will God Item component boxes be some of those random chests that can spawn?

I say add Tribal Solidarity to the list of WoE Point Rewards. It'll help guilds have another way to jumpstart Guild Quest should they wish to or for lower level guilds, its an okay way to gain some experience for the guild to level it up.

Curious which custom dungeon will access be granted to, I'm going to guess its either Brasilis or some fancy dungeon that isn't opened up to us yet? I am assuming Fairy Dungeon won't be the access granted since that would mean Pixie Letter could drop in value pretty fast. x(

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
07-03-2011 12:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

I don't mind the potions and the aspeed potions. I'm undecided on the cakes and the random chest. I'd say no to the boxes of sunlight since it'd just make the sinx's and anyone else who can hide/cloak piss and moan, and generally make Drama (TNT Style).

As for the custom dungeons... What do we have, like 2 custom dungeons? Fairyland and Muspel? One of them, everyone gets free access on mondays. The other one, you have access to, but unless you win a fairy letter from the monthly auction, you have to pay 50 k to get in.

Now, I wouldn't mind farming muspel with friends for items/exp. but since that's an automated event dungeon, wouldn't we get warped out? An would the monsters still be roaming the place?
07-03-2011 12:43 PM
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

Yeah, the War prefix is just like the top two; use in WoE and possibly BGs only.

It won't be Fairy, as you're right about the drop of value in the letter, etc.
We also don't know yet if it would technically be like a guild dungeon (PvP, etc). That sort of thing is still up for discussion/additional plotting. That item on the list, as well as the chests are there for just as much brainstorming and feedback as they are for a feel of whether or not people would accept anything even along those lines. Icon_smile

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

07-03-2011 12:44 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tulwar Offline
Forum Lurker

I agree much with war consumables but definitely not War Sunlight Box. Normally, that kind of thing is really hard to farm and get a hold of. Why farm like mad when you can just get multiple 30 sec uses of Maya P card effect for just standing in a castle? Not fair at all to the people who don't have maya p and have to farm Sunlight box the hard way.

Random chest..It better not have god components and be worth a hefty cost in woe points to get. /swt

Big +9001 to BG keys =]

Thanks Circe x]

Tulwar: 99/70 Clown - heRO's #1 NOOBTASTIC Clown x]
Parfait!: 90/70 High Priest - The (in)famous Elitist Thug ;]
Fuwa: 99/70 Sniper - Pewpewpew
Axel Almer: 99/70 SinX - Noob AGI Sinx
Vorel: 99/69 Champ - Another Unoriginal Champ
Artist: 99/50 Wizard - Free Nontrans WoE Points ^3^/
07-03-2011 12:56 PM
Shikari Offline
Br?

I agree with Tul on the box of sunlight.

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
07-03-2011 01:51 PM
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

I'm fine with anything except chests if they contain god components and the sunlight boxes.

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
07-03-2011 03:48 PM
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

RE:??WoE Rewards Poll

Tulwar Wrote:I agree much with war consumables but definitely not War Sunlight Box. Normally, that kind of thing is really hard to farm and get a hold of. Why farm like mad when you can just get multiple 30 sec uses of Maya P card effect for just standing in a castle? Not fair at all to the people who don't have maya p and have to farm Sunlight box the hard way.

Random chest..It better not have god components and be worth a hefty cost in woe points to get. /swt

Big +9001 to BG keys =]

Thanks Circe x]

Yeah, don't make cloakers totally useless, please. Sweat

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
07-03-2011 04:59 PM
Rankin Offline
Durp

Do you get points for sitting in the castle, or do you have to do something? if its the first I vote no on everything except the whites/blues/aspd pots. Especially no on the custom dungeon. I dont want to see people sitting in WoE for points just to get into a dungeon, gtfo or fight for it.

Agreed with AMJ and everyone else on the war boxes of sunlight.
07-03-2011 05:20 PM
Shikari Offline
Br?

^ you get 1 point for every full minute you spend in a castle.

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
07-03-2011 05:57 PM