Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Concerning BG....
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

Concerning BG....

Can we please trans lock the entrance to bg? I have yet to see a single non-trans player be of any help to the team (Hell sometimes they even break status which helps the other team...).

Especially in this kind of context, where we don't choose our teams and the entrance is limited to 14 players per hour, it's rather irritating to see people who cannot contribute in any given way to be granted entrance while other players are excluded....

We already have to deal with over half the trans attendance of bg not using consumables, can we at least not deal with people who don't use consumables AND bring no asset what so ever to a team....

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
08-13-2011 02:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

RE: Concerning BG....

Its the player- not the class. Really don't believe it should be locked to trans only, just because nobody knows how to pvp in a team setting.

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
08-13-2011 02:19 PM
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

A moron will stay a moron, trans or not.

On a side note, I suddenly feel the urge to go BGing on an useless char to watch the SRSBZNS players rip their hair out in fury.

[Image: 4NuAbXh.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2011 03:00 PM by Jens.)
08-13-2011 02:22 PM
Incarn Offline
embers and envelopes

FLEE-BUILT SUPER NOVICE GO

does that mean i can't go on my vit/agi dancer and hunter i know how to trap with (both of whom i use for retro woe and are geared for such)? Icon_sad

who cares i use hp anyway and fail at it \o/

anyway you make a point with the 14 person limit but i still don't think we should trans lock it; that really says f*** you to players that are srs about woe but don't have a trans, especially those that like retro

/bursts in through the front door

aedra, lv98 high priest
08-13-2011 03:43 PM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

imo. To much restrictions. Let who ever that wants to BG do it. Otherwise it will become another elitist thing (or rather even more so) that only the top geared heRO players can make any real headway.

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
08-13-2011 04:12 PM
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

I'm fully aware of the existence of retro but let's face it, non-trans chars aren't made to compete with trans classes. They just don't cut it in BG no matter what. The best option for people who do non-trans is to create a trans version of the char on their account to acquire the weapon if that's what they seek.....As for the glorious armor set, you can obtain it via any char and store it so...

As for what takhara and Jens mentionned, BG might be the place for them to actually learn the use of their chars to their fullest potential. They can see how others play and learn from it or at least get a bit of team battle experience.

I know some people will say what I just mentionned there can be done on a non-trans character but let's face it....can a sin really try to learn from how a sinx plays?

Edit: So Seth, what you suggest is that the same damn 20 people have to carry the rest of the server on their shoulders every bg because the others individuals refuse to put any effort into the thing yet expect to obtain gears from it?

(This post was last modified: 08-13-2011 04:19 PM by Gojira.)
08-13-2011 04:18 PM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

If your suggestion is the only alternative, yes. Again imo what you suggest is discriminating and not deserving to be discussed in the forums. Rather in a GM ticket where those players in question can not (hopefully) become aware of it as you blatantly obviously state it here.

If they acts prove to be deliberate by any means prove it and bar those chars from entering. But if they try to learn. You seemingly hammering them in this thread, that again result in discrimination regardless if it is founded in truth.

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2011 04:46 PM by Seth~.)
08-13-2011 04:40 PM
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

I clearly don't get how asking for someone to be a lvl 89 trans char who can do something in a team battle is a form of elitism but oh well, everyone is entitled to their opinions.

All I'm looking for here is to make every BG have a chance to be a good fight...

As of now, half the fights are horribly unbalanced if not more then half -.-

Edit: If you're going to make edits, indicate them.

You realize it's normal in these kinds of situation to discriminate people? If they don't understand by themselves that they're useless to the team and have 0 intention to improve (in other words, I WANT ITEMS FOR DOING NOTHING PLX), then something needs to be done hence why I didn't make this post on the first day BG rebecame popular. I waited a few days to see if they'd realize by themselves but they obviously don't.

Concerning your ticket idea, I dislike tickets alot. Posts give the possibility to individuals to discuss my opinion and express theirs while tickets get no public view what so ever. It only gives one point of view to the GMs. In a case like this, I'm very conscious that i'm not the only person annoyed by this matter hence why I chose a topic over a ticket.

If the people targetted by this don't like it well....Sorry to say but truth hurts.

(This post was last modified: 08-13-2011 06:11 PM by Gojira.)
08-13-2011 04:49 PM
Suzuki Offline

Learn to loose.
08-13-2011 07:25 PM
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

Funny, once again this is going to turn into a personnal flame against me like every topic I make....

The fact this topic expresses the opinion of more then one individual seems to completely escape your mind. This isn't about winning or losing, it's about having fun. Getting your ass handed to you because your team starts with a major handicap is far from being a pleasure.

Edit: And if your little anger is related to being hurt by the truth then do me a favor, prove me wrong. Show me how much of an asset you are in BG and I'll gladly admit this suggestion shouldn't of been made. Until then, I have been doing BG a few times a day and I stand by my point, non trans characters are an handicap and bring no asset to their team.

(This post was last modified: 08-13-2011 08:17 PM by Gojira.)
08-13-2011 07:59 PM