Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Peace for Arumafeltz Quest Problem
Inwidia Offline

Peace for Arumafeltz Quest Problem

According to the irowiki guide, after talking to the Foreign Merchant I am supposed to walk around the pool in the northern part of Morroc Ruins. However, when I am doing so, no npc shows up, no matter how long I walk around that place. That leaves me stuck on second step of the quest. I might be doing something wrong though, so my question is: Does the quest work?

Thank you in advance~
08-19-2011 06:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: Peace for Arumafeltz Quest Problem

iRO wiki says you should walk around the OASIS, not the pool.??Basically walk around the??grassy areas and palm trees, and basically around all the little ruined columns, and structures. Basically wherever there's plants and not sand. (I made that mistake when I was doing this quest too)

Like this:
[Image: mocruins.gif]
Significantly bigger circles.

Of course that's just a rough path,??it's not close to exact, but it should help. Actually, now that I think about it, it looks like the palm trees in the map picture make a ring around the place too.
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2011 07:27 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
08-19-2011 07:08 PM
Former-GM-Salt Offline

The quest works, we've had people having trouble doing this part before but eventually succeeding after they kept trying for a while.

You have to walk near (within 3x3) a specific set of coordinates when you're walking around, in the right order. The coordinates are, in order, 88,136 106,133 115,147 86,149 and then back to 88,136. Each time you do this it has a 40% chance of making the npc appear, so you have to keep doing it until it appears.
08-19-2011 09:49 PM
Inwidia Offline

After some tries now I got the old man to spawn. Thank you very much for the help! Icon_smile
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2011 05:34 AM by Inwidia.)
08-20-2011 05:01 AM