Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
LAST POST WINS INFINITE
Mupfelsan Offline
I want you to smile =)

RE: LAST POST WINS INFINITE

Glad you are back Valerie Icon_biggrin
But it was a bad decision to return on this cursed thread! Icon_twisted
This thread will destroy all of you until you finally give up so that I will win! Ok

[Image: 2995398983_1_3_12TExp4e.gif]

To-Do-List:
1. Don't worry
2. Be Happy !
04-18-2014 04:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Yes, this thread is easily contributing to my +8 Aura of Ruin's stat penalties. By posting in this thread, the aura's influence will cause all affected by it to make bad decisions that they ordinarily would not take, and in the end have the world come crashing down on top of them. Being kicked out of, and unable to find employment, forgetting the studies learned in any sort of schooling (essentially becoming dumber and less valuable as a person), diminishing funds to live on and having more and more expensive Medications you cannot live without (with no insurance to cover them), and your filth piling up around you leading your real estate to fall into ruin without any traces of motivation to even attempt to correct any of the problems that face your every day mortal problems; they'll all pile on top of you, driving you drink. Sooner or later, that drinking will become more and more problematic. If you have friends currently, the alcoholism will grow into a gigantic monster that could potentially destroy any relationship with your friends and drive them away, leaving you to crawl even further into the bottle of booze.

If you are currently posting in this thread, you are probably already under the influence of my cursed equipments, and should seek to flee to far off lands before you commit any other acts you may regret.

but hey, cursed thread, cursed gears, what the hell? If you're mind's full of folly, you'll prolly just pull a TL;DR and YOLO and post anyway.

PS: It's a lot harder to type pages of B.S. with this wider forum

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2014 07:26 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
04-18-2014 07:25 PM
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

+1 toward the Aura of Ruin

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
04-18-2014 07:44 PM
Mupfelsan Offline
I want you to smile =)

I will fight your curse with love! Mad
Kissy[Image: curse.gif]Kissy2

To-Do-List:
1. Don't worry
2. Be Happy !
04-19-2014 04:51 AM
Valerie12345 Offline
Val Val

Im protected by valkyrie and she/he will be always here for me so physically Mupfelsan can't win this post! xD

List of characters

Seiko Kimura
Lyrianne
Aethera
Earla
Vindemiatrix
Rosie~
Lollipop :3
Vallhalla
Stylish Rogue
Tanky Blacksmith
Akame
I Fight
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2016 07:05 PM by Valerie12345.)
04-19-2014 11:04 AM
Raging Alt-a-holic

(04-19-2014 04:51 AM)Mupfelsan Wrote:  I will fight your curse with love! Mad
Kissy[Image: curse.gif]Kissy2

Love leads to way too many children for you to handle. You end up in horrendous life consuming debt.

The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
04-19-2014 01:32 PM
w@isAn Offline
I'm Rabbit Lover!

Icon_suprised Whistle

w@isAn | w@isAn~ | w@ikiki | Inori Yuzuriha |
Fairy Tail | Melodi | zeRo~ | Baby Milo | Waivo |
Love
04-19-2014 01:50 PM
Raging Alt-a-holic

Some people believe there is no force stronger than love. But it has been documented time and time again (by people who have experienced love) that Love hurts.

There are millions of Bedtime stories and Shoujo Manga, and by extension, Anime that use Love as a catalyst to destroy everything from the demonic poster child of the Winnebago from half the nation away to fighting Aliens in Space, to stopping wars and hatred in their tracks. True love's first kiss will transform princess Mary Sue # 41264353462346523455612435 into some sort of waltzing ditz in a mini-skirt and give her some sort of suggestively shaped glittering gemmed sceptor or wand of some sort Where they can show rehashed attack animations they've used for the last 400 episodes. using her tiara as a frisbee, showering them with heart shaped radioactive light rays, making them go deaf from their singing, to summoning little mutant babies to do the fighting for her.

According to them, Love conquers all, and destroys all the hatemongers, demons, and jealously cruel people who would do harm to the main characters (and/or their relationships) of whatever story they happen to be in. However, in the real world, we know that, while love is still a pretty strong motivation for most things, Money tends to dictate everything in this world in a way not even love can compete with. Most love can hope for is maybe a healthy discount, but they still gotta pay up.

The Oka Compendium
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2014 10:40 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
04-19-2014 10:35 PM
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

(04-19-2014 10:35 PM)The Legendary Joe Wrote:  Some people believe there is no force stronger than love. But it has been documented time and time again (by people who have experienced love) that Love hurts.

There are millions of Bedtime stories and Shoujo Manga, and by extension, Anime that use Love as a catalyst to destroy everything from the demonic poster child of the Winnebago from half the nation away to fighting Aliens in Space, to stopping wars and hatred in their tracks. True love's first kiss will transform princess Mary Sue # 41264353462346523455612435 into some sort of waltzing ditz in a mini-skirt and give her some sort of suggestively shaped glittering gemmed sceptor or wand of some sort Where they can show rehashed attack animations they've used for the last 400 episodes. using her tiara as a frisbee, showering them with heart shaped radioactive light rays, making them go deaf from their singing, to summoning little mutant babies to do the fighting for her.

According to them, Love conquers all, and destroys all the hatemongers, demons, and jealously cruel people who would do harm to the main characters (and/or their relationships) of whatever story they happen to be in. However, in the real world, we know that, while love is still a pretty strong motivation for most things, Money tends to dictate everything in this world in a way not even love can compete with. Most love can hope for is maybe a healthy discount, but they still gotta pay up.

As much as I usually hate the facebookish 'like' stuff, this post deserves a like button xD

And yes, love is not the answer.

[Image: 4NuAbXh.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2014 05:48 AM by Jens.)
04-20-2014 05:48 AM
Mupfelsan Offline
I want you to smile =)

Money might dictate many things but the motivation behind all good decisions of the use of money is love and without the motivation to spend money it is worthless. The true power is love! :D

To-Do-List:
1. Don't worry
2. Be Happy !
04-20-2014 05:09 PM