Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Banshee bow
Pink~pink Offline

Banshee bow

what is the cards + bow to make a good banshee bow? i will be grateful for ur suggestion. THx ya~ Icon_biggrin

<3
just a little childish girl :D
09-23-2011 11:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

RE: Banshee bow

As far as I know, the typical lower end bow is a santa poring carded bow.

Higherish end, steel bow/arrows+ aspersio, or rudra bow.

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
09-23-2011 12:05 PM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

I guess a decent and affordable Banshee bow is a +10 Compobow with 4 SP cards and alternative is 2x SP and 2x Strouf +10 Compobow.

Some people use an OAB with steel arrows and Aspersio. Or like Takhara already said a Ruda Bow.

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
09-23-2011 12:24 PM
Angel Offline
Fartality

I prefer +10 Composite Bow with 2 Santa Porings and 2 Strouf Cards than a +10 Composite Bow with 4 Santa Porings.

or...

If you are fine with a little more weight, Orc Archer Bow with Aspersio will do the trick.

Well, that's just me. Icon_wink

"BRB..."
[Image: giphy.gif]

|Ezekiel||Angel||Faith|
09-23-2011 09:36 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE:??Banshee bow

Angel Wrote:I prefer +10 Composite Bow with 2 Santa Porings and 2 Strouf Cards than a +10 Composite Bow with 4 Santa Porings.

or...

If you are fine with a little more weight, Orc Archer Bow with Aspersio will do the trick.

Well, that's just me. Icon_wink

Or you could do something with skel workers to get damage boosts on EVERYTHING worthwhile in nameless (only hell poodles, Flame skulls and Beelzebub aren't affected by it!).

Unless you're using Orc Archer bow (in which case you'll use steel arrows regardless), Holy Arrows (crafted from Golden Ornament from thanatos tower, or gotten from Holy Arrow Quivers dropped on the lower floors of Rachel Sanctuary) are the ideal arrow to use regardless of your carding. Not only for the superior attack power (compared to silver arrows) with the element, but because of the 5% extra long range damage you do on demons.
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2011 01:14 AM by The Legendary Joe.)
09-24-2011 01:10 AM
Shikari Offline
Br?

What class is this for anyways? Stalker/rogue or Sniper/hunter?

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
09-24-2011 01:24 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

urgh derp... if you're looking for damage, best option is 3-1 iirc... so 3 SPCs and 1 strouf...

personally i say go with 4 SPCs... why waste a strouf card, srsly...

and if you're hunting banshees, then DS DS DS and tele, hell poodles don't drop anything that worthwhile anyways

or just use an OAB that's good enough all around...

-w-
09-24-2011 12:17 PM
mookow Offline

Why waste SP on DS spam. Mobbing and Sharpshoot like a man.
09-24-2011 01:22 PM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

^ that xD

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
09-24-2011 01:33 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

A properly carded +10 Comp Bow [4] can still outdamage OAB with converts/endows/asperio, however it is extremely specialized and??will very rarely??be useful outside of the situation it was made for. Typically, since most classes can't get the stats high enough to make quad carded things to be optimal, people generally try to card for ALL of the variables you can against a certain monster.

This being the Monsters Element, Race, and size. Banshee's are Shadow Property, Santa poring cards add 20% physical damage against that, and are pretty common thanks to gift boxes. Banshee's are Also demons, making strouf??card do 20% more physical damage from there. Last but not least, they are medium, Skeleton worker adds a 15% damage bonus against them for that, as well as an extra 5 atk.

I suppose if you could kill them before they got into their spell spam range, you could try for the archer combo for the 20% damage to long range physical attacks as well (Cruiser, Alligator, anolian, Merman, dragon tail), however that'd be at the cost of other valuable slot like the accessories (ONOES! NO ICARUS SET!, and the obvious lack of bathory/ED.), but the plus side is your double strafe would be 5% stronger on top of all the damage from the cards in the weapon. But it'd sorta be annoying since you'd lose out on the exp and coma on brutes.

A MORE expensive way to get this effect, and keep those slots, and genuinely piss people off. Hunt Turtle General card. MVP cards ftw =x

Keep in mind that the optimal carding will change based on what your dex/str totals are as they do affect your base atk.

Personally think the Addition of the Orc Archer's Bow has made bow users incredibly lazy and somewhat ... dumbed down.
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2011 01:42 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
09-24-2011 01:35 PM