Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Storage space and Custom Hats/Gears
Vergil Offline
Drooping-Vergil.

RE: Storage space and Custom Hats/Gears

Mhmm yea, I guess your right Demog.....How about a 1-2k Increase in storage, lol.

[Image: vergilbeowulfbykarribuh.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2011 05:14 PM by Vergil.)
10-30-2011 05:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Incarn Offline
embers and envelopes

unless you have over 8000 cards, you can just put those in your alch's cart, even if you do use your alch very often. go npc the random stuff you hoard so you can fund overupping/slotting/enchanting all the crap you have; you honestly don't need much more space, since even the final gears for 12 characters do not take up 1000 spaces in your storage (if you have stuff saved up for overupping/slotting/enchanting, then go do that @_@).

hell, not even all the crap gears in KoJ's guild storage take up 1000 spaces, and there are *a lot*, because i go and break stuff daily if no one's using it.

aside from random etc stuff that you most certainly can get rid of, i don't know how you can reach the 1000 limit. if by some miracle you still do it, then by jove, increase the limit. lol

/bursts in through the front door

aedra, lv98 high priest
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2011 05:50 PM by Incarn.)
10-30-2011 05:48 PM
Vergil Offline
Drooping-Vergil.

I guess I'm going to have to do that but just for the record, the cart can only hold 100 different items =/

10-30-2011 06:13 PM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

I never understand the argument that storage is too small.

I've been here for four years and I've hoarded enough mats to do hatter at least 10 times (provided he requires the various mats I have in stor, of course) and several other quests at least once each.??I also have wayyyyy too many gears in stor (S>Sunflower, Fancy Flower, Nutshell, Eggshell, various poring hats).

Yet I still have more than 200 available slots in storage on my male acc and even more on my fem acc.??You guys confuse me with how you run out of space.??Maybe you just need to NPC more of your crap.??Mad

[EDIT]

Forgot I sold some of my hatter items a while back. I was down to about 100k between all four of my main accs. Laugh

I still had space in storage, though, before I sold them! xp

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2011 06:28 PM by Whispers.)
10-30-2011 06:26 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

I always seem to fill up storage immediately every time they up the cap. And that is with several merchants on one account.

I mean I can complete any fetch quest from my storage. But still!

10-30-2011 06:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Vergil Offline
Drooping-Vergil.

I don't know man, ahahah, I fill that space up and I am certain what I keep I need, consumables, Mats for quests, ammo etc.. I have no double classes in my account so character bound quest items start to stack. I know its not many but you'd be surprised. Its just an annoying thing this whole "xfering" between players and all, hitting Max Storage regularly.

I have a lot of gear, but I also have a lot of different characters that need space for their cards, gears, ammo and etc.

10-30-2011 06:50 PM
Firenza Offline

I fail to see a disadvantage to this (other than having to scroll through our storage even more).
10-31-2011 05:09 PM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

I don't see a disadvantage to it either. I wish we could have unlimited storage so we wouldn't ever have to worry about it getting full.

I'm just saying that I have never filled my storage to capacity in the eight years I've played RO. lol

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
10-31-2011 08:11 PM
Vergil Offline
Drooping-Vergil.

Trust, it happens way too often to many

10-31-2011 09:47 PM
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

There's a crash bug that can occur with storage around 1000 as it is. We don't want to increase said limit and have many more people encounter it, otherwise we would have gladly upped the limit.

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

10-31-2011 10:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply