Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Screen resolution etc.
flamehaze628 Offline

Screen resolution etc.

Hi i just joined the server, a couple of questions:

1. How do i change the screen resolution? I tried the Setup.exe but it didn't work, and it seem HeRO doesn't have it's own Setup.

2. The only thing that make the screen bigger are those exe. that aren't the HeROpatcher.exe, which are my second question: Why are there so many executable? ex: HeRO no Death.exe, HeRO_blue, HeRO_green etc.

3. I disabled the mouse freedom by changing dinput.exe 's extension to png, i forgot what extension i was suppose to change into, but it doesn't matter right? It is disabled.
12-30-2011 04:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Incarn Offline
embers and envelopes

RE: Screen resolution etc.

the screen resolution only changes with the direct client connects (all the other .exe that aren't the patcher). the ones labeled with colors are the colors @main chat will be when you log on.

no_death is a useful client where the "do you want to respawn" menu doesn't show up when you die, so you don't accidentally respawn while your party is running perfectly fine

don't know what you're asking on 3... you said it's disabled and you want it that way, so it works fine..? if you want to have mouse freedom you can just download a dinput.dll from RMS and put it in your heRO folder

/bursts in through the front door

aedra, lv98 high priest
12-30-2011 03:04 PM
flamehaze628 Offline

RE: Screen resolution etc.

I see, thanks for answering. : D
12-30-2011 09:19 PM