Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Um... Yeah..
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: Um... Yeah..

Reis Wrote:werdd Icon_biggrinI won an oca from that event and bunch of other things. You were asking some crazy arts and paintings questions also xD

Oh yeah, the one about salvator dali XD that was kinda obscure! I try to stick to ragnarok quetions now Icon_razz

Rei Ayanami Wrote:
Quote:If I look in my PM box, on the last page, in the 20 PM there are, 11 are from you.

did i pm you?

i am fairly sure i pm elric about the guild keeps kicking me out after he asked me why i left. we figured a probable bug, cos there is absolutely no expel history in regards to it.

if it went to you instead, i apologise.

No no, I was talking about Tessa.

All in all, GM job isnt all sunshine, but I must admit it has it fun moments too. I wont deny I love being a GM. But it's not all fun and play.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
09-18-2006 11:12 AM
Find all posts by this user
Pyronic Offline
Fire Starter

main reason iwould ever wanna be a gm is to help out newbs and make events where i can transform into onsters and summon monster and cause chaos Icon_twisted. and also make the server a better place Icon_biggrin

[Image: pyrosig1ln4.th.jpg]

Uploaded with
ImageShack.us
    *~Talking to my blades like they fly b*tches~*
09-18-2006 02:57 PM
Tessa Offline
Curious Cat

Dissapointed??? No.. Icon_cry I don't know what to do.. Icon_cry If someone ever finds/makes a server I can be a gm, tell me.. I want to be a gm.. It's not all that fun just being a player and telling the event, because you can't teleport people anywhere or anthing.. Last time me making an event was in pvp with only like 3 other people, it wasn't really that fun..
09-18-2006 06:39 PM
Tessa Offline
Curious Cat

RE:??Um... Yeah..

GM-Mystra Wrote:Being a GM isn't really sunshine at all!

I shouldn't maybe post this but here it goes, what you can collect as being a GM:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v429/L...ver046.jpg

With the sensitivity I can see from you Tessa, I don't think you would have been able to keep smiling in public, continue the event, moderate the bad guy and keep it secretly. =/

Edit: And yeah, those commands do exist but I'm not high enough GM lvl to do temp bans! Icon_razz

I actually wouldn't mind that at all.. I would just block him and ban..
09-18-2006 06:41 PM
Tessa Offline
Curious Cat

With the sensitivity I can see from you Tessa, I don't think you would have been able to keep smiling in public, continue the event, moderate the bad guy and keep it secretly. =/

I actually can do that.. Its other stuff that gets me frustrated/depressed..
09-18-2006 06:43 PM
Tessa Offline
Curious Cat

RE:?? Um... Yeah..

GM-Pandora Wrote:
Reis Wrote:werdd Icon_biggrinI won an oca from that event and bunch of other things. You were asking some crazy arts and paintings questions also xD

Oh yeah, the one about salvator dali XD that was kinda obscure! I try to stick to ragnarok quetions now Icon_razz

Rei Ayanami Wrote:
Quote:If I look in my PM box, on the last page, in the 20 PM there are, 11 are from you.

did i pm you?

i am fairly sure i pm elric about the guild keeps kicking me out after he asked me why i left. we figured a probable bug, cos there is absolutely no expel history in regards to it.

if it went to you instead, i apologise.

No no, I was talking about Tessa.

All in all, GM job isnt all sunshine, but I must admit it has it fun moments too. I wont deny I love being a GM. But it's not all fun and play.

Just one day.. I'd like to be a gm.. No more, no less.. I just want an experience.. But oh well..
09-18-2006 06:44 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

A virtue of the GM's, don't quadruple post Icon_razz

09-18-2006 06:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Former-GM-Mystra Offline
Posting Freak

Indeed, stop double posting all the time, we already told you about the Edit feature.

And your not alone that do events with 3 people participating, I already canceled events with the reason of: no one is showing up.

~ RMS ~ Top 100 ~ Top 200 ~ Vote Daily!!
[Image: Mystrad.jpg]
~ Support Tickets ~
09-18-2006 07:09 PM
Tessa Offline
Curious Cat

Ok.. Sorry, I forget.. You know what? Sorry for wanting to be a gm... I shouldn't have made this board, I'm a stupid little girl.. Don't post here again please.. My mistake.. ~BOARD CLOSED~!! Please
09-18-2006 07:29 PM
Former-GM-Auron Offline
GM-Dolly supreme

Thread closed due to the fact it lost its purpose.

The Legendary Joe Wrote:
Kaoreii Wrote:auron-sama is the forum cleaner :D
Dolly Extrodinair, GM of Many sizes, and Forum Janitor =o
That's me. Icon_biggrin[Image: GM-Auron.gif]
09-18-2006 07:51 PM
Thread Closed