What Christmas has taught me:
Ptah Offline
Lurker Above

RE: What Christmas has taught me:

What i learned this christmas:

Circe can't make a proper once-per-char quests D:

God i have too many characters. Just call me Bisu and let's end this -_-
[Image: fco46t.jpg][Image: 4se5oh.jpg]
Want to help HeRO? Feeling you're full of ideas that people will adore? Don't just stand there! Join HeRO T&D Crew!
12-24-2011 12:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
loveapples Offline
I'm around... somewhere

RE:??What Christmas has taught me:

GM-Glyph Wrote:We do like to change things up and have something different occasionally, and if you want the previous gears, go to the Fairy Auction, it's up for grabs there.

I'm also starting to wonder just how many times I need to explain this.

Or if anyone even reads what NPC's say... Icon_sad

1. I just like farming Santa Girl. Especially for my ice scale collection. And profiting off of the hats. :3
2. What is read?
12-24-2011 02:52 AM
Bee Offline

I do read the npcs, it's just what if it didnt stack up to 200m by xmas? If it stacks up only after xmas its not really xmas anymore, the feel is gone x.x Another thing, about fairy auction. Uh, it's like limited, only one person or few can get a certain "auctioned item" there.... Not everyone especially it's only held once per month and not every past gears are there monthly... -.-
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2011 03:52 AM by Bee.)
12-24-2011 03:49 AM
raphael.cruger Offline
>:|

Looking for fine wine, forgivemeforcheating jewelry or just mannequins in provocative poses? then visit us here at~~
JK JK XD, but yea we have a bot necro'ing threads.

In other news,
OMG I HAVE TO FINISH THE QUEST Q_Q *rushes*

The struggle to free myself of restraints becomes my very shackles. - Meshuggah
12-24-2011 04:54 AM
Former-GM-Glyph Offline
Circe's girlfriends' girlfriend

@Ptah: It's a once per account quest with a unique item at the end.

@Bee: We aren't going to offer every Christmas Item every time we make a Christmas Event, sometimes you just have to wait until the next one, or buy it off someone.

And as for the Charity NPC, we don't expect it to rise in only a few days, and the higher rewards will certainly justify the amount of effort and zeny everyone puts in.

With the Fairy Auction, that's honestly how it works. We put up items and services for bid and whoever bids the most gets the item. If it means some people don't get the item they want that month because someone else wanted it more then okay. Everyone needs to go into the Auction with the mindset of "I want this item but so do others and they might have more zeny than me." or they're just going to get their hopes dashed when someone with more zeny beats them to the punch.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need a drink, and Mr Claus seems like a great guy to get shots with.

heRO RMS | Glyph's Twitter | heRO Wiki | heRO CP | Glyph's Facebook
[Image: heRO_Glyph.jpg]
12-24-2011 07:09 AM
Ptah Offline
Lurker Above

RE:??What Christmas has taught me:

GM-Glyph Wrote:@Ptah: It's a once per account quest with a unique item at the end.

So you say this "unique" item is so valuable it shouldn't be gotten more than once per account? Oh please >.>
I'd sure count this halloween oogie boogie hat into "unique" section, now this monstrosity. It has other elemental resistances that can be gotten from other hats better (+other hats have set bonus with wings of same ele, not to mention constant bonus without changing every season), and refining bonus is totally lost due to it's "uniqueness", and what's left? A useless hat that isn't even worth to wear over other hats previously available >:

EDIT: I'll kill any pony Circe gets.

God i have too many characters. Just call me Bisu and let's end this -_-
[Image: fco46t.jpg][Image: 4se5oh.jpg]
Want to help HeRO? Feeling you're full of ideas that people will adore? Don't just stand there! Join HeRO T&D Crew!
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2011 11:54 AM by Ptah.)
12-24-2011 09:02 AM
Flare Offline
These sinners never sin...

I also learned that there are lots of rather tasty sounding reindeer recipies out there. :D

And flammable rocks for all! :D

[Image: 97427070.png]
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons
12-24-2011 09:41 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

'Course I can make it per character. It's actually more work to make it per account.

Did I forget to mention the part where I also have Valentine;s Day, and any over aggressiveness directed at me will be reflected back to you all in that quest? :DDDDD

Happy Valentine's Day. ;D

You'll find a horses head in your bed if you touch my pony.

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

12-25-2011 09:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply