Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stories Thread (post any story you make here)
Rei Ayanami Offline
hungry hungry hippo

Big Grin Stories Thread (post any story you make here)

it isnt finished, i'll post the continuation a bit later.

(Fill me in1)?s pet deviruci has run away and has stolen his favourite sword (a grave keeper sword that bongun once gave him for his b-day present after retiring). (He/she) is extremely upset by it.

The gods saw (Fill me in1) grieving and felt sorry for (him/her), decids to send the heroes to find the cheeky deviruci and retrieve the sword. Knowing this, the lord of darkness Erebos decides to send his dark minions to capture the deviruci and brainwash it. He planed to turn the deviruci into his puppet overlord of the Geffen dungeon by giving it superpowers and armed him with the legendary bongun?s gravekeeper sword.

Unknowing of lord Erebos? plan, doppelganger decides to take a holiday from his daily duties of scaring, chasing and killing trespassers of Geffen dungeon. He decides to go for a cup of coffee when he came across the beautiful (fill me in 2) and fell in love helplessly.

Seeing a walking corpse in the middle of the beautiful city of (name a city), with a bouquet of withered roses and a box of dead rats (fill me in 2) could not help but screaming in terror.

?HELP!? she screams as she tried to run away from poor doppelganger who needs to take a shower after more than 2000 years overworked in that dank pit without bathroom or toilets.

Poor doppelganger thought someone was trying to harm (fill me in 2) rushed with his super-doppel-power and quickly drew his Zweihander, shielding (fill me in 2) from a passing poring, bouncing happily as it jay walk across (name that same city). Confused by the turn of event doppelganger turned, scratched his hollow head, and asked (fill me in 2) on a date. He felt a sudden jolt of warmth in his chest as he gathered up his courage with his long dead and non-existent heart pounding against the hollow cavity of his chest.

(fill me in 2) was scared, she was standing against the wall, still shaking. She pinched her nose and replied ?oookaay?? as she creased her face to a terrified/confused look. The next thing that she said though scared doppelganger as she conditionally asked him to shower before hand.

Meanwhile, Erebos? minions had tracked down the deviruci to lutie. Amazingly enough deviruci had persuaded Santa to teleport him there. The heroes on the other hand had decided to split into parties of three, suitable for SAR operations.

As it turned out deviruci happened to have a pen pall, well to be more precise it is actually a paw print pall. They had arranged for a play day on that day but since sir mellot forgot completely, devi had taken it upon himself to go on his own.

?hello, there would you happen to be devi?? said a strange icicle armoured beast with antlers and red nose.
?yes!? replied devi with a happy nod.
?ah, you know me I assume?? it asked in its deep and icy voice.
?Rudolph??
?I prefer the name stormy?
as it turned out stormy was devi?s paw pall.

As erebos? minions watched quietly, they saw that the innocent deviruci had actually stolen the sword, mistaking it for a snow board. As you can see the deviruci?s beady eyes are actually more for aesthetic reason and cute appearance rather than sight. They bid their time and as devi slide down the hills of lutie field, they kidnapped him.

Meanwhile, in town, two parties of hero SAR team had stumbled upon doppel. They were wary that a powerful undead beast is frolicking in the city of (name that same city again), but are amused by his strange behaviour. They followed him, but from a far distance. It wasn?t hard, and you don?t have to have a good eye to follow an undead who hasn?t bathed in over two millennia, you just need a nose and preferably the one not afflicted with influenza.

Surely enough they came to a large building. To the amazement of the six of them the front plate of the building reads ?BATH HOUSE?. Could it be that the undead had finally decided to take notice of the importance of cleanliness? Or is this some sort of joke?

As they discussed the possibilities, there are sounds of screams. And another undead creature entered the bath house. It is Osiris, the lord of the Egyptian dead, the pharaoh, ruler of the underworld, well you get the picture. They ran into the bathhouse charging with their swords, spears, spells, etc. and what do they see, but Osiris with doppelganger in the sauna bath, chattering in their undead tongue. Isis seems to be there as well, she is taking off her snake whatever that thing is so that she can change into her swimming costume.

From the sauna room, both doppel and Osiris are discussing about the date. Osiris who is married to isis, is trying to provide doppel with tips on how to attract women on dates. They suddenly hear isis screamed in her beautiful but eerie voice. They rushed to see what happened and discovered the women beating the men of the hero SAR party who are seen taking their beating lightly as they were drooling at isis? beautiful trim figure. And in turn isis saw both doppel and Osiris and gave them a hard cold slap on the face for peeking.

When someone calls you a lunatic and the first thing that came to mind is a cute, fluffy, white bunny, you know you've played too much RO.

Welcome to our world.
10-11-2006 12:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: Stories Thread (post any story you make here)

Very random, yet interresting story ^_^

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
10-11-2006 04:34 PM
Rei Ayanami Offline
hungry hungry hippo

RE: Stories Thread (post any story you make here)

continuation of the storyIcon_razz.

(fill me in 2) is still in shock that doppelganger asked her on a date. As she returned home, she stared at the mirror which is actually more or less a piece of highly ornate gold metal, polished as to allow it to be reflecting an image. Staring deeply into her own complexion she begins to wonder, what could possibly cause an undead monster such as doppel to fall for her. She sigh deeply. Deep in her heart however it is not disgust that she feels but rather a soft amusement and gentle curiosity.

The day pass, and the night raises its face with a cheerful half moon. (fill me in 2) was sound asleep when a sweet, strange aroma fills her room wafting from her balcony window. The smell wakes her from her comfortable slumber and allured her helplessly, searching out of curiosity for the source. As she looked out the window, the huge smiling face of doppelganger suddenly jumped in front of her like a watermelon with smiley face painted on it. She staggered back, tripping over her little flail and fall sprawled on the floor.

Sure enough it was doppelganger. He had told her that he would be over to pick her up at three. But his long since decomposed brain let slip the fact that the living sleeps at night, unlike the dead. Doppel happily jumps around the balcony as his excitement reach critical. He could not wait and displaying his basket of picnic goodies, he hurriedly drags the half asleep (fill me in 2) out the window with her dangling from his arm like a rag doll to the most romantic place he could think of, Glastheim.

In the field of lutie, Erebos? minions are hastening their pace. They know their master?s lack of patience and his fury to match. Suddenly a snow storm begins to develop and pair of huge red glinting eyes is visible in the frozen myst. A snarl or two were heard, and sounds of soft snow, trodden by huge pairs of angry feet melts away their courage. More eyes comes into view and soon it was clear what they had accidentally run into. (minion?s name here) who is given the task of carrying the sack with devi felt a sharp jab on his gluteus maximus as the soundly sleeping deviruci suddenly wakes up and begin to struggle.

As the eyes comes closer and closer, the source of all the terror shows itself as though challenging the dark servants like a cat challenges a cornered mouse. Garm and her puppies had circled them. They had accidentally walked into Garm?s lair.

Back in the pyramid, Isis is applying ointment on Osiris? face after she slapped him hard, creating an imprint of her hand on his fragile and bandaged cheeks. Pharaoh is trying to help Amon Ra pry himself free. After the arclouze infestation, Ra has been troubled by the sticky ooze the insects excrete. This time a few arclouze happen to be on his marble throne when he sat on them, splattering the sticky mucus all over the seat and gluing him on in the process.

Devi is not very happy with being trapped in a dark sack and is stabbing the fabric with his tiny trident. After he hears a loud (minion's name here)'s?OWW! STOP THAT? he felt a thud as whoever had been carrying him around drop him and loosen the knot. He is free again and quickly gave everyone a jab on their gluteus maximus when he felt a puff of icy wind breathing down his well rounded head. ?Oh my!? he thought to himself, realising that something is huge is hanging its sharp teeth overhead.

As he quickly snap his head pivoting on his non existent neck, he saw a large, wet, spongy red object. It slobbered all over him and wrapped itself around him again and again until icicles grow on him so heavy he simply fell over from the weight. Garm as you see is actually Santa?s loyal dog. Garm has somehow taken a liking for Devi ever since he became friends with Stormy. Unfortunately all the licking often turns him into an icicle or a gigantic ice cube.

Back in Glastheim, Doppelganger is happily setting up his picnic, carelessly emptying his picnic box. Isis, who happens to overhear the conversation between Osiris and Doppelganger, had secretly placed some food for the living in the basket knowing that he is lacking brain. Doppel was very surprised to find a souffl?, fruits (fresh ones), some fresh raw meat and a small portable grill in the box. As me attempts to throw them out, (fill me in 2) caught his hands and gently kissed him on the cheeks.
?Aww, how nice.? She said.

Doppel is completely dumbstruck, he is too happy to say anything when suddenly his head falls off.
?umm, could you please put that back?? he asked.
(fill me in 2) giggles at him as his body now comically wonders around bumping into things and toppling over a large ancient vase full of blooming roses. She quickly grabs the head and walked towards him when a gargoyle sweeps down and steals a large piece of raw steak. It took a sniff and gobbled it down like a hungry sea gull.
?Hey!? (fill me in 2) yelled, waving Doppel?s head and whacking a gargoyle right in the side.

Doppelganger?s body is now seen swinging his sword wildly trying to scare the gargoyles while his head is complaining ?OWW! Argh! HEY! OWW!? from being used as a mace to beat up the gargoyles
?oops, sorry!? blushed (fill me in 2) as she began to realise that she is actually holding Doppel?s spine and was using his head to clubber the gargoyle. She quickly reattach his head and pulled her mace when a gargoyle grabber her by the arms and takes off into the night sky.

When someone calls you a lunatic and the first thing that came to mind is a cute, fluffy, white bunny, you know you've played too much RO.

Welcome to our world.
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2006 12:57 PM by Rei Ayanami.)
10-14-2006 12:48 PM