Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No activation email?
dagger05 Offline

Sad No activation email?

Cry
i haven't played ragnarok in 5 years and now that i want to start over, registering left me hanging.

i registered my first fully working email address but no confirmation letter came, i tried resending it but nothing happened. so i registered with my second email address yet there is still no activation mail.

i recently made this forum account using my first email address and i received the activation mail right away. but i still dont have the mail activating my heRO-cp account. please help.

Thinking

Expiration - LvlXX Mage
05-06-2012 10:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Penance Offline

RE: No activation email?

Hey there, I'm having the same problem. Incidentally, I too haven't played ragnarok for 4 years. Help?
05-07-2012 06:11 AM
dagger05 Offline

i just tried registering again for the 3rd time with another e-add. still nothing, both inbox and spam/junk.

first email address is hotmail
second is gmail
third is yahoo

i don't think there's a problem with the email services, the problem must be within the registration/controlpanel. please fix this. :/

i want to play so bad yet i dont want to try other servers because they're all high rates and characters could easily get annoyingly too powerful. i mean where's the thrill in that?

Expiration - LvlXX Mage
05-07-2012 06:46 AM
Peeka~ Offline
Changing Peco for Motorcycle...

In the CP, theres a link to Support Ticket. Send in a ticket with your info (email, situation) and a GM will activate you manually, sometimes emails stick.

Welcome to heRO!

Peeka~
05-07-2012 07:33 AM
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

Definitely what Peeka said.

Send in a Support Ticket *points to link in sig* with the general situation and make sure to include the account names, so that Pandabear can activate them manually.

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

05-07-2012 09:18 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dagger05 Offline

It worked! Thanks GM Circe. Playing this game is so nostalgic. Just made a mage. Icon_smile

Expiration - LvlXX Mage
05-08-2012 09:58 AM