Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IP address?
Kzantiae Offline

IP address?

So, uhh.. @.@ I just recently downloaded the stuff and got it working after DAYS of trying to get it all working.. Buutt.. Apparently, I forgot my password. o.O And then when I tried retrieving it it said that the IP that I'm at is banned (Given, I did also try most of my common passwords, each of which didn't work..). Which.. Is nearly impossible (Atleast for it to be caused by me) seeing as I've never signed in nor talked to anyone here.. So, is there any way to get this undone? @.@ Thanks in advance for anyone who can help or give me information.
06-06-2012 11:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

RE: IP address?

Sounds like you managed to activate the anti-brute forcing password security feature. Icon_razz

If you get your password wrong 3 times in a row, it'll ban the IP for 10 minutes.

Since your account is a new one, it'll have made you have an email address on it.
I suggest waiting for the 10 minutes to be up, then resetting your password to something more memoerable via here: http://www.pandoraonline.net/cp/?module=...=resetpass
Icon_razz

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

06-06-2012 11:55 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kzantiae Offline

RE: IP address?

Okay. XD Thank you. I figured that's what I did but didn't know if it was on a timed thing or if somehow someone else had the same IP and did something in game in the past.. @.@
06-06-2012 11:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply