B>TL;DR versions

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
12-28-2012 02:29 AM
Find all posts by this user
Merellis Offline
Honor Bound

RE:??Add WSS to Bee wing!

Gojira Wrote:B>TL;DR versions
My TL;DR is a Willy Wonka quote, what more do you want? [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKeZvD20_-bdndqdykAL_...y5AN75C1Uv]

[Image: b.png]
Azul 9x/6x Champ
Tagnikzur 9x/6x High Priest
Cornelius 7x/4x SWiz
12-28-2012 02:30 AM
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

RE: ??Add WSS to Bee wing!

Merellis Wrote:
Gojira Wrote:B>TL;DR versions
My TL;DR is a Willy Wonka quote, what more do you want? [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKeZvD20_-bdndqdykAL_...y5AN75C1Uv]

I'll be honest, it's really the only part of this thread I looked at for the last 3 pages or so.....Everyones just doing walls of texts with cycle arguing that comes down to MY OPINION IS THE ONLY VALID ONE, FU ALL!

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
12-28-2012 02:35 AM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

RE: Add WSS to Bee wing!

Quote:@Ellie Hi. I think its impossible to merge them all into a single session to get everything. Hey I think I agree with you. xd.

Not sure what you're meaning.
At the moment, Bee Wings do merge multiple farming sessions into one, due to the drop rates on them, and items like cheese/runeythings.

You can effectively merge a leveling session with a zeny farming session, or an item one.
Or an item farming session with a zeny one.
Looking at you Ven and HWs.

This ties onto what Dani was saying. The wings shouldn't be the main way to get something. It should help a little, yes, but only as small booster.
You should not be wanting an item in Bee Wings as the main way to get them, and claim that no other way will simply work.

Bathories aren't hard by any stretch of the imagination. My gypsy can OHKO them with AV, so I imagine it would take all of about 2DSes. Hardl strenuous.

How does it go? You agreed with a point I made, even though I don't think you get it entirely, so I """win"""? >>

What Bee Wings DO need: Cheese/runes removed, or their drop chances majorlyyyyy nerfed.

PS: Azul! I still have my face, and all my limbs. Icon_smile

Inasad
stop doing dickers
12-28-2012 04:12 AM
Merellis Offline
Honor Bound

RE:??Add WSS to Bee wing!

Ellie Wrote:PS: Azul! I still have my face, and all my limbs. Icon_smile
Guess I should have added more rage and swearing then. Ah well.

[Image: b.png]
Azul 9x/6x Champ
Tagnikzur 9x/6x High Priest
Cornelius 7x/4x SWiz
12-28-2012 04:15 AM
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

Seth needs to read about "confirmation bias" = until then good luck.

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
12-28-2012 04:56 AM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

@Merellis back =D. wss drops at 100% rates. This does not answer why it is unbiased for blue gemstone to be in bw. You sidestep proving me wrong and skip to the conclusion.??
wss can be farmed with ease just like any other item in bee wings. You are trying to prove me wrong by claiming that wss is droped at 100% ratios. Like numerous other items in bw, and not even to mention the npc buy-able items. Please do provide a detailed analysis of why the drop rate of 100% from 2 monsters (that reside in maps, that can be considered wss farming maps) is adequate and thus not bias compared to other items in bw.??

Merellis Wrote:we've systematically showed you why each of those points were faulty
So you claim yet you conveniently left out those points.

You claim I have concern about the alchemist list and god items. You clearly invented those concerns. Lemme copy and paste for you. 1#
Seth~ Wrote:he did apparently. So you say 4.45% jump in success is nothing. Clearly you do not brew i'd pay like 200m+ for a +10 garment[1] so i can get ***1*** luk extra. So nearly 5% jump compared to 1 luk. But why would any sound mind pay that much for such a insignificant increase - simple its a increase that would affect success aka profit - aka better gears.
Basically yes better gears would be nice, its part of life. Work towards it and accept what you get, what does this have to do with the tread? I did not ask for a handout to improve success rate as you claim. Lemme copy and paste the original source of this since you've missed it. 2#
Merellis Wrote:And if your looking to get on the Alchemist list, make some friends, get them to be on classes that can up your % success rate then sell your brewing services, or even brew for free with people who bring you all the items needed. There, you don't need to spend zeny on WSS unless you want to make your own, or just go hunt them you lazy brewer, and you're gaining points while providing others with the potions they themselves have farmed.
So basically I tried to address your inquiry into my brewing practices, farming practices. In addition you claim it is my personal solution to leave wss out of bw. So you in-sighted/planted concerns that you wanted me to have just so you can claim to prove me wrong, so sorry you failed to assassinate Seth.

Merellis Wrote:You have also been taking the things we've said and been heavily misunderstanding or just outright ignoring them, along with stating things that simply aren't true just to further your agenda.
Again you claim I do not address your points, yet you sidestep addressing my points.

Nice we agree on something bathory card will continue to have a similar price as current. So adding wss to bee wings would not screw the economy, so glad that we can agree on something.

Merellis Wrote:Using a champ to farm Demon Pungus is a silly thing considering you can't one-shot them as a Champ without really outrageous gear or Asura's.
there you go again, you attack me when I do not elaborate about my wss farming practices and when I do you attack me again for not farming wss. To address this silly point my champ is training at sleepers, accidentally the creators of the game placed demon pungus there. Well glad you are pointing out how silly it is to farm demon pungus for wss. So that makes wss even harder to come by as you claim.

Its an art to take what I post and convert it into something negative. Lemme quote you.
Merellis Wrote:Witched Starsands are not used in a ton of items, they're used in ONE, count it with me now, ONE item. So this argument doesn't work either, along with the lack of supply in vendors, and the pricing of them. None of those arguments work.
Ok so wss is not used in a ton of skills. Ok lets count: one slim white twilight, 2, 3 .... this can go on a while. The TON is in the number of items that it makes in comparison to other items in bee wings. Love your sarcasm. Plz elaborate where you proof me wrong.

Merellis Wrote:100% drop rate, easy to kill monsters, maps with a high amount of them
Agreed they do have a 100% drop rate like many other items in the bw, easy to kill monsters like many other items in the bw, maps with a high amount of them < assuming bathories like many other items in the bw. ?

Ohh strong wording. Yet you say you'd leave this argument, if you can not prove me wrong. aka you would concede that leaving wss out of bw is biased by nature. Ahh sorry I am interfering with your personal life. I love sarcasm and many a time respond in kind.

I am not ignoring facts bring them on. I am saying you are ignoring my arguments, while you apparently proved me wrong. That is bias. In your conclusion you state there is no bias, you did not address my arguments you referred back to older posts, that consists of pointless statements and none-proven arguments.

Merellis Wrote:there is no reason to add them to Bee Wings, they're easy to farm and can be accumulated at a frightening speed, all of your arguments have been countered
They are easy to farm just like many other items in bw, some can even be bought from npc's. They can just as easily accumulate fast at frighting speed, especially the ones from a npc.

Merellis Wrote:Your entire thread long temper tantrum has gone on long enough
unlike you I reply to each clear argument posted against/for wss inclusion in bw. + back at yah, your post is as long.

@Ellie. Here I got a wolf hidden in sheep clothing. I do frankly not care if wss would be as rare as karvo my point its exclusion of wss is unfair. All you want is something not related to this thread xD. Ok got yah. I agree with you on cheese and runes.

@azurerogue lol. a special post for you after the next one. ?

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2012 03:48 PM by Seth~.)
12-28-2012 01:29 PM
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

No, Seth, that's not at all what confirmation bias means...

It means that you are more likely to interpret information (or even, gasp, other people's statements) in a way that favors what you already believe. Which is exactly what every post you make in this thread exemplifies.

No point arguing with you, because no one will change your mind. I'm done. Good luck with your crusade!

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
12-28-2012 01:39 PM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

xD. googling. ok.

is a tendency of people to favor information that confirms their beliefs or hypotheses.

You claim this yet I miss your body of proof. If you where to claim confirmation bias. You'd have to do more work that simply stating that. Where is your thesis on the proof of wss exclusion being fair.??

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2012 03:50 PM by Seth~.)
12-28-2012 02:03 PM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

RE: ??Add WSS to Bee wing!

Seth~ Wrote:
Ultima_Pi Wrote:He wants an increase to server rates
never said that. Ideally I want other ways to obtain wss but skill based consumables practically. Higher drops rates aka not *3 but *4 would not provide more wss it will help karvo farming however aka biased again.
Ultima_Pi Wrote:God Items broke the alchemist rankings
no really? It is apart of the game. So if god item broke the game that is news to me. God items is just out of my reach, so sad and I moved on.
Ultima_Pi Wrote:Bloody is a secret GM
really omg. btw tell the "gm" that he inspired me to like brew. So blame it all on this "gm". Funny troll btw nicely placed. Btw all you guys defending the GM's choice feels like a GM envoy designed to prove me(ChaosPrince your day is coming if you pick up if i leave it/or you had your day) wrong.??
Ultima_Pi Wrote:Because they can't farm WSS at the same time as AD mats?
yah that and, dono, some random hatter farming, maybe on my sniper hmm for hood[1] farming, you missed sleeper.

Somebody's sarcasm detector is broken.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKeZvD20_-bdndqdykAL_...y5AN75C1Uv]

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
12-28-2012 04:37 PM
Thread Closed