Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
De-Customize New World
Macabrette Away
<3

RE: De-Customize New World

(09-15-2014 04:27 PM)GM-Garr Wrote:  Fun thing is... SVN update happened on 8th of August. Just saying.
I don't know when the mobs changed precisely (if august 8 or later), but you can see from this pic that they really changed, because before they did not attack you like crazy like they do now. If you check other servers, they don't spam skill like they do here. You keep saying this is normal, but no. This isn't normal. In other servers Dracos are easy to kill, here they whipe a whole party of well geared people (Ordo's members words)!
You treat people like they're stupid -_-
Our guild is seriously thinking about leaving this server, because nobody listens about that problems.

Macabrette - High Wizard
MsMacabrette - Dancer
Marmorette - Hunter

[Image: 2337o1.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2014 07:02 AM by Macabrette.)
09-16-2014 04:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

They customized their New World in general here.
Some of us are trying to push them to undo that.

You're on that topic now.

I think a lot of people are very aware of problems on heRO, but most of those people that would have been sympathetic have left long ago.

I'm for the de-customized new world rather than against it, but since I barely play anymore my opinion shouldn't hold as much sway as those still active here such as yourself.

On a final note, I don't think the GM's are ignoring your problem, they just said on the previous page the following:

GM-Garr Wrote:Fun thing is... SVN update happened on 8th of August. Just saying.

~for a week after svn change some skills on new world monsters were broken before this was reported and fixed. So you got lucky to train in that period :3

But I'll talk to Pandora about increasing their cast delay a bit.

Your frustrations are understandable, but at the end of the day, the server owner, GM-Pandora, gets to make the decisions. Whether we like them or not is irrelevant, and all you can hope for from a server owner is that they are a benevolent dictator.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
09-16-2014 12:23 PM
GM-Garr Offline
Local friendly code monkey

I don't treat people like stupid. I'm trying to say that monsters were completely customized, and are in the same state now, at least in sense of skills (I can't be sure with cast time/spam, since I don't have anything to compare with) that they were before SvN update. In previous post I mentioned that for a week after update some skills were broken for monsters, and thus were not used. Even in new world. That's when your screenshot is from. You can still kill them with 9 cell range, I tried and succeeded.

When the customization was made, "normal" new world did not exist yet, it was one of previous GMs that took time to balance monsters for what they are supposed to be: place for trans classes to train, in parties. As far as I know you can duo/trio most mobs in nidhoggur's dungeon, unless they swarm you.

And as I said I'll lead Pandora here. That's pretty much all I can help you with without her approval first.

ETA: Pandora has been guided here, as soon as she decides something you'll get an actual post from her. You can also try to reach her ingame to discuss this matter.

Want to help HeRO with new content? Join the T&D Team!

For info on the server, check out the HeRO wiki.
To see your ingame account, visit the Control Panel.
If you encounter any problems, don't hesitate to submit a Support Ticket.

And don't forget:
Not all dragons are bad...
09-16-2014 02:13 PM
Macabrette Away
<3

Okay, they were customized, but Ordo's members (and also other people) said that after the maintenance monsters are worst than before. We can't farm gears, because even in a big party is a pain (we tried DG with Ordos some days ago).

I don't think I am the only one who is trying to get back the old monsters...
(09-16-2014 12:23 PM)Aaronock Wrote:  They customized their New World in general here.
Some of us are trying to push them to undo that.

And many people quit because of this without say anything...

Macabrette - High Wizard
MsMacabrette - Dancer
Marmorette - Hunter

[Image: 2337o1.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2014 06:48 AM by Macabrette.)
09-17-2014 06:39 AM
abigunov Offline

up. GM's if you want update server start here!
03-18-2015 12:33 PM