Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Military officer quest?
TheLittleThief(Oldschool) Offline

Military officer quest?

I just imagined up and talked to Pandora or Patton (dont remember was a couple of days ago) and i think there should be an NPC that only lets you in in adventurer's clotes, Sheep hat, and Adventurer's knife. He should take you through a series of monsters and if you kill them on you get a few Military items like a Beret or special Military Beret (suggest it has something like +500 hp, +attack and/or hit, and def about 4 or 5), Military uniform, Military Boots, and maybe a Combat knife(?). This would of coarse be a 1 time per account and no trade otherwise people would make REDICULOUS amounts of them. This could even be just a temporary event or something. i think that everyone would enjoy it.
07-22-2013 01:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ptah Offline
Lurker Above

RE: Military officer quest?

So, if i understood it correctly:
Any char (not just novice) that has those 3 items is let in solo to take few waves of monsters. If he's successful he gets those items you mentioned. What about if not? Just warp them out and give another chance or only one chance, no matter if you failed or not? And from my point of view Combat Knife is a no-no. One Combat Knife per account is way too game breaking >.<

God i have too many characters. Just call me Bisu and let's end this -_-
[Image: fco46t.jpg][Image: 4se5oh.jpg]
Want to help HeRO? Feeling you're full of ideas that people will adore? Don't just stand there! Join HeRO T&D Crew!
07-22-2013 03:07 AM
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

Combat knife is a no indeed.

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
07-22-2013 03:11 AM
TheLittleThief(Oldschool) Offline

Yes I suppose that Combat Knives for all would be too game breaking, was just an afterthought. Also when you ask if they would just be warped out with or without a second chance I would say maybe they would have a second chance... I would not be the one to ask about that because if you didn't give a second chance hardly anyone would have the items at all, which is good and bad at the same time. There is also the fact that if they have TOO MANY chances then the items would hardly be special to anyone in the server.
07-25-2013 04:38 PM