Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Two Suggestions~
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Two Suggestions~

Hello!

I don't think I've personally written a suggestion in some time, but today I realized we still don't have Chameleon Armor being dropped by Beholder Master.

I'm not sure for the reasons of not adding it before, but is there any chance this can be added as a drop to Beholder Master, the monster who drops it normally?

Also, will Gandora and Mushika ever be added back to their appropriate mobs? There was never a problem with their items not working as intended was there?

I really would enjoy being able to farm for these items if I should ever be in a guild that owns a castle so I could go farm them.

For my second suggestion, I would love for us to have official New World. As much as I love customized New World, we are at a point where the official skills and stuff probably need to be there. Though probably keeping the drops at the customized rate would be ideal, I suppose if I'm asking for one part to be official, to be fair, I must ask for all parts of it to go this route.
It would also be great to fix Nyddhoggur now to be an Instance map with the official monsters instead of custom stats/skills on official monsters as it is now. It would make farming for Proxy Mants a lot more fun since the boss fight is actually quite a great deal different than on here normally.

Anyway that's it for now, thanks for reading everyone. Hopefully GM's that read this will consider what I've said today.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
10-15-2013 09:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

RE: Two Suggestions~

Mushika has been re-added as far as I know, Tul asked them to put it back a few months ago and I recall them fixing that.

Also, the best thing for Nyd would be to have the actual dungeon with the instance quest instead of this but I doubt that's possible with the current SVN.

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
10-15-2013 11:34 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Ah yes, I do see that Musika was indeed added back in. I still don't see Gandura/Kandura though Icon_sad

10-15-2013 12:25 PM
Kalgas Offline

I've seen the Kandura vending in pront before. Was it removed at one point or is there some other way of getting it besides guild dun?
10-15-2013 05:49 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

You could get it from Guild Dungeons early on when Rach and Juno GD's were released, but were removed after a short period.

Dunno when Musika came back, but now wondering where is Gandura/Kandura.

Still waiting for GM response hopefully. ^-^

10-20-2013 02:55 PM