??01x Sniper Shecil

Items, 30 minutes to gather:
??48 Cold Breath
??26 Hypnotic Glasses
??16 Pirate Treasure Chest
??08 Smelly Cheese
??08 Moon Jewel

Trivia:
?? In this year's Xmas Quest what item was asked for day 1?
?? Which acolyte class skill means "Sign of The Cross"?
?? What card is required in creating a Mage Hat?
?? What skill does NPC Charlron in Alberta provide you?
?? Which MVP resides in Toy factory floor 2?

Mass Battle:
?? Light Won (2-0)

Total: 29
Dark Players: 14
Light Players: 15

Duration: 1 h 55

[Image: Azote.gif]
HeROwiki
Support tickets
12-28-2013 12:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: Trials of heroes for December 2013 Feedback Thread

Well, this ToH seemed overall fair. As I participated with a Battle High priest (meaning smached some hos with my arsenal of maces), I still managed to get 75 points for my wing.

The plasma was a fitting first round and I cleared it easily, but I lacked the DPS for the rest of the rounds, especially the ice titans (I need to get jobs for gloria so I can crit more).

Winter wolf was fun, and I could have gotten it if I just mobbed them all up first so I could spam my Marine sphere ring on them, hit them all as opposed to hitting them 1 at a time, but that was my bad judegement, still was able to flee it often enough that it was easy to escape.

Tatacho, I actually thought I could tank, but appearantly their hammerfall proved that thought wrong.

Cecil Damon was an evil last round. I don't think anyone lived that round. I made it right past her with pneuma walking before she arrow charged me out of pneuma and stunned me. I know bio 3 mobs are nothing new to ToH, but Cecil is one of the hardest of the generic mobs there is from bio 3. High damage, no chance of fleeing her hits, High flee (hard to hit), and like all monsters, she can put traps right underneath you, freeze you slide you, blow you up. With all those statuses, it's no wonder how so many died against her today.

Items were amazing for me today. My main gripes are with myself and the ranged players (start buffing myself and walk towards a garm and BOOM someone else 1 shots it just as I reach it), but that's nothing new. Appearantly I misread the total of chests needed so I stopped at 15 chests and went on to slaughtering the taos.

I thought trivia was easy. "Sign of the Cross" should have been pretty easy to guess, especially since I was pretty much spamming signum crucis in item trial.

I thought Charlon??was a good question to have. I mean, it's been ages since I made my merch, and all 3 merch platinum skills are in the same city, hell if I remember which one's which, but my guessing paid off~

Overall, a very enjoyable ToH for my Birthday~
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2013 04:11 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
12-28-2013 01:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply