Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Regarding GMs and their legit players' identity
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: Regarding GMs and their legit players' identity

The @item command is GM level 60+, GMs start without it and earn it later on when they have proven to be trustworthy.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
12-09-2007 12:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Law Offline
(Former GM on heRO)

Accually, all GMs have a trial period where they are carefully monitored, and If GMs couldn't Trade/drop How would you get your wonderful prizes for events? Icon_biggrin
12-09-2007 12:05 PM
Former-GM-Mystra Offline
Posting Freak

Prize giver NPC Law!

GO to the ToH NPC and in the GM menu, choose the Prize Giver warper and select the prize for it to give. Icon_wink

~ RMS ~ Top 100 ~ Top 200 ~ Vote Daily!!
[Image: Mystrad.jpg]
~ Support Tickets ~
12-09-2007 02:16 PM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

RE:??Regarding GMs and their legit players' identity

GM-Pandora Wrote:The @item command is GM level 60+, GMs start without it and earn it later on when they have proven to be trustworthy.

You wouldn't want me being a GM then. xp

Someone on Main:"Can someone DC me a Damascus? I only have 25k Icon_cry" (Yes, I know that wouldn't get you a DC dama anyway, let me continue. D: )
GM-Whispers: ">_> Come to Pront <_<" *@item Damascus[1]* (I assume that's how it's used o.0)

I'd also be the GM in Rocker field super-supporting some low-lvl thief or merch or chaging my GM char to a certain lvl because someone wants to party but no one else will. Not sure on your rules on that, but it seems like a lot of people could view it as cheating. Which is why you wouldn't want me as a GM. =p

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
12-09-2007 02:53 PM
xShinkai Offline
I Love To Sing and Dance

Yeah, Prize giver NPC. But I don't know, probably none of my business, but theres a lot to say when you trial GMs for "proving" trustworthiness.

[Image: NarutoSignature.png]
12-09-2007 03:59 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rika Offline
Angel of Infinity

I personally find it hard to believe the GM's would abuse their powers despite everything. The community, for the most part, is found to be sickeningly sweet and friendly.

If you take a look at a lot of the GM's main characters, they're far from overpowered, yet again another sign that they won't create items for themselves or others. And I hear Pandora can check logs on who clickys on the Prize NPC without permission, not exactly sure though.

On the unfortunate note, I have reason to believe the servers experienced one abuser, judging from the fact that their forum account is banned xD But I like to think of it as the bright side that we can trust them to take care of it.

[Image: livingcolor.jpg][Image: soulessence.jpg]
Angel Empire♥
Rika[Assassin Cross]    -    Aorie[High Priest]
12-09-2007 04:55 PM
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

Rika Wrote:I personally find it hard to believe the GM's would abuse their powers despite everything. The community, for the most part, is found to be sickeningly sweet and friendly.

If you take a look at a lot of the GM's main characters, they're far from overpowered, yet again another sign that they won't create items for themselves or others. And I hear Pandora can check logs on who clickys on the Prize NPC without permission, not exactly sure though.

On the unfortunate note, I have reason to believe the servers experienced one abuser, judging from the fact that their forum account is banned xD But I like to think of it as the bright side that we can trust them to take care of it.

Ignorance is bliss. Ok
12-09-2007 05:29 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

The GM who did abuse his power was banned along with all his player accounts. He was allowed to play here again on new accounts however.

Yes I do have access to logs, including the prize giver npc. Other than that, if you cannot have faith then might as well not play here, we are as open as can be and we try our best.

Alexander, if you've got something meaningful to share go ahead, this vague message does not seem very contributive the conversation.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
12-09-2007 05:42 PM
xShinkai Offline
I Love To Sing and Dance

Oh, well if you check logs often it's fine.

[Image: NarutoSignature.png]
12-10-2007 01:00 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Namin?- lv 99/70 ME dex High Priest, 'main char'
(the only accomplishment: never killed a single Anoobis with TU)

Pyo!- lv 99/50 Esma Soul Linker

Pyuu- lv 9x/50 Shameful DS Spam Hunter

Aurica- lv 9x/5x Autocast Battle Gypsy (Shafted by Gravity, beyond cure)

12+ Merchants
Slave Sage
Zeny Monk

11-26-2008 12:34 AM