Regarding GMs and their legit players' identity
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

RE:??????Regarding GMs and their legit players' identity

Kari Nogashi Wrote:
akamaru516 Wrote:
loveapples Wrote:
Kirby_Z Wrote:
Fatalis Wrote:Wait, Ayu was that poster that always referred to herself in third person?
??If you mean Namine, then yes, she is.
??Ayu refers to herself in third person? :D
wait so ayu is Namine O-o
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? yes i belive thats what they are saying.

Are you retard? Didn't you lose the argument about your pointless posts no more than 1 month ago?

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2010 07:34 PM by Général_Argos.)
07-10-2010 07:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Landon Offline
Snappin necks, Cashin Checks

RE: Regarding GMs and their legit players' identity

Honestly, that kid posts just for the hell of it. And all he does is state the obvious or something else really stupid.

Hercules 97 High Priest
Shepard 99 Whitesmith
Hawk 98 Clown
Barossa 97 Professor
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2010 07:55 PM by Landon.)
07-10-2010 07:55 PM
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

RE: Regarding GMs and their legit players' identity

I'm necro'ing this thread following in other GMs footsteps and revealing my characters here. They're pretty much known by most anyway.

Kiyoshi Visser - High Wizard | Xandra - High Wizard | Max Wellington - High Priest | Leander - Professor

Ray Voii - Sniper (Account bought with zeny, not associated with the real Voii since 2011)
Master Wizer - High Wizard (Name changed in honor of the real Master Wizer, not to be confused with him)
Maliris - High Wizard (not to be associated with the monster Maliris)

Vaethlain - Professor | Everleigh Ray - Whitesmith | Astraeus - Champion | Subach - Assassin Cross
Cornelia Nox - Gypsy | Sirius Nox - Stalker | Katherine Nox - High Priest | Romani - Sniper
Blaize - High Wizard | Lina Aldana - Soul Linker | Svanhild - Stalker | Korinna - Ninja | Anemic - Hunter

And so much more, not to mention about 20 autotraders mostly confined to Brasilis and Aldebaran.

I had been thinking about this since I became a GM, but was rather reluctant because I don't want to be treated differently than any other player when I log my characters (Negatively or Positively). An example is being mauled by mobs in Thor Volcano F3 and suddenly getting a PM with demands that I list out what's up for auction cause forum isn't working, or alternatively, having people get a little too close to my legits in order to be "friends with the GM".

As hard as a handful of players might find it to believe, I'm impartial when on GM-Ciar. Not much else to say there. When I'm on my legit, however, it's different. If I don't like someone, I'll avoid contact with them, or speak up if attacked. Otherwise I'll be my regular old, mildly random or sarcastic self. :P I barely have time to log in and play, and when I do, I want to enjoy myself, not drown in drama. And for the love of god, if something is weird or bugged, don't go on @Main or elsewhere when I'm on legit to say stuff like "Fix it already". I'm probably not the only GM that is annoyed by that.

So... That's it. You all know my characters, and pretty sure most of you have known since I was still an intern. No secrets between us. ;D

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
12-25-2016 12:52 AM