Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Regarding GMs and their legit players' identity
Former-GM-Chocolate Offline
Sweet Valentine's Chocolate

RE: Regarding GMs and their legit players' identity

I'm posting my legit player identity with the hopes that all of you will respect what Panda said. This is a very hard thing to do, at least to me. I realise that my true identity isn't that hard to guess and that I have been hypocrit with many people saying it wasn't who they said I was. But let's get down to business.
I have been playing in hero over 8 months, approximatedly 10 months. I have one main character and some secundary. I love to play, but most of all I love this community, I love the way people interact with each other and how friendly and supportive they have always been with me. My wish to become a GM started with this. With a feeling that I could be of some help, could be of some use to the server and make it better for these people. I understand that some people aren't THAT found of me, still I keep my hopes of the respect to what Panda asked. I haven't been playing a lot for a while, most of the time the one on my account is my boyfriend, who also play at this server. That aren't many brazillian players, and much less brazillian girls (YES, I am a girl, so from now on please refer to me as her and not him? XD), so I guess most people guessed right saying I was Enfermeira Joy.
Just as Panda, when I'm playing at my legit character, I would like to be treated as so, and not as a GM. I work for this server when I can, I study a lot for university and have to take care of my home, my grandma, my parents and my sister. I have many activities, and I still find time to spend here, and I would like to you all to understand that. I give a lot of my free time here, even if I don't spend SO much time in game, I'm always checking the forum and (trying) doing stuff for the server outside game. Since I don't even play that much, if you do need a GM please tell me, but don't harass me about non important stuff, such as begging for an event(btw, no kind of begging is allowed in this server), I deserve my relax time as well. Also keep in mind that most of the time it's Yamaha at my account, and not me. And also like Panda said, when I'm at Joy, I'm Joy and not Chocolate, so please respect that Icon_biggrin

..:: BR GM ::.. ..:: Player Relation Manager ::.. ..:: Event GM ::..
Vote for heRO :  Top100 top200
03-26-2007 08:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Regarding GMs and their legit players' identity - GM-Chocolate - 03-26-2007 08:15 PM