Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Neko Island bug
Mupfelsan Offline
I want you to smile =)

Neko Island bug

Me and some people noticed that if you kill an autumn leafcat at neko island the new spawned one is sometimes bugged. It sometimes gets aggro on you just when it spawned and you sometimes can't aim it or even don't see it.
Would be nice if it could be fixed Icon_biggrin

[Image: 2995398983_1_3_12TExp4e.gif]

To-Do-List:
1. Don't worry
2. Be Happy !
04-07-2014 11:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ptah Offline
Lurker Above

RE: Neko Island bug

It's not just neko island, this happens to every custom mob as far as I know (along with getting bugged and staying still with 0 HP left)

God i have too many characters. Just call me Bisu and let's end this -_-
[Image: fco46t.jpg][Image: 4se5oh.jpg]
Want to help HeRO? Feeling you're full of ideas that people will adore? Don't just stand there! Join HeRO T&D Crew!
04-07-2014 01:40 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

My favorite part about custom mobs is when they spawn with 0 HP, they keep doing their death animation when you hit them. SOmetimes they dissapear completely and your character will look like it's attacking nothing. But don't stop, or you'll notice you're losing HP out of nowhere because you can't see the monster.
04-07-2014 03:50 PM
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

I've noticed this as well, been owned one too many times with an Invisible Nekoring/Autumn Leaf Cat. I'm not really sure if we can fix this, I've had to flee/flywing to reset the map view since sometimes I'm not still-attacking when it decides to nom me like a mutant ninja.

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
04-07-2014 07:16 PM
Fabre Offline
Novangel

usually an area burst skill will pop them out of it, and if were noting neat neko island bugs here, I like the one where if you kill too many at a time and have dropped to many items to mob them up for it. that the super quick respawn pop, will have have some with some of the items still looted in the new ones that spawn else where on the map. either that or I mob hit some of them so hard I send them flying to full hps clear across the map.
luvs.

"Lady" Fabre, and the house of Luvs.
WS-96, LK-96, SL-97,
Wzd-89, Sge-93, HP-96,
Chmp-90, Rge-94, arch-96,
(@who2 fabre) if you need help with something.
http://www.pandoraonline.net/support/
^short cut,for support ticket^
04-08-2014 12:07 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

(04-07-2014 07:16 PM)GM-Rahice Wrote:  I've noticed this as well, been owned one too many times with an Invisible Nekoring/Autumn Leaf Cat. I'm not really sure if we can fix this, I've had to flee/flywing to reset the map view since sometimes I'm not still-attacking when it decides to nom me like a mutant ninja.

Most servers with custom monsters I've seen have an @refresh command as a lazy fix for that. I'm sure there are other uses for such a command, but this is the only one I can think of.
04-09-2014 12:10 PM