Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ToH Planning questions
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

ToH Planning questions

Planning another character for attempting to get my main dark account some Wings, and got a few questions in deciding gears/build.

What are the main classes I'd be most likely to face should I chose to go with the PVP trials?

If I went with a build more suited to PVP trials, would it mean I could be of more use in the mass battle than if I went for a build more suited for Monster/Item?

Do people use many status armors/weapons in PVP? or do they generally go for raw damage?

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
04-13-2014 08:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

RE: ToH Planning questions

The classes i usually see in PvP are High Priest, Whitesmith, Sinx, sometimes hunter/sniper but those first 3 are definitive the ones you usually see most.

Mass battles are usually pretty chaotic, i also think it depends on the class you will be playing (ranged, non ranged etc) seeing Sniper is usually the most popular class for ToH you could develop a strategy for that. Most players are also in PvM build instead of PvP, i wouldn't say its necessary to get a PvP build for mass.

Most people use all kinds of strategies for PvP, status effects are pretty common, and depending on the class you play against, some play by the strategy of gaining enough time for a tie (run away, SW/Pheuma, hide etc), others go head on for a win.

Hope this helps a bit Icon_smile

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
04-14-2014 05:43 AM
cane 33 Offline
Pancake

I'm the only one that do PvP trial from like 1 year.

Hope this help

[Image: 2uikp3q.jpg]

Ren is the best
04-14-2014 08:09 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

priests and archers may pose problems... but the priests might be more inclined for an offered draw... but pretty good info overall. I may end up gearing/building for PVP afterall.

With the statuses, Is it ever good to drop your guard against freeze to use a status armor? I got mixed feelings in that department as I have a hard time guessing what peoples gears are the most time.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2014 07:20 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
04-14-2014 07:06 PM
Ptah Offline
Lurker Above

Mostly status armors are not worth it in PvP unless it's very high chance (Garm) or weapon way is not availalbe for you.

God i have too many characters. Just call me Bisu and let's end this -_-
[Image: fco46t.jpg][Image: 4se5oh.jpg]
Want to help HeRO? Feeling you're full of ideas that people will adore? Don't just stand there! Join HeRO T&D Crew!
04-15-2014 12:22 AM