Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dream MVP's
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Dream MVP's

Doesn't necessarily have to be anything serious, but if you were to make an MVP, what kinda crazy shennanigans would you make your monster with? Skills don't have to be legit, and not worrying about coding or anything, just a for fun "What if" thread.

For me, I'd be imagining a super ninja-eske MVP, relying on escape techniques and stealth. It wouldn't do any High damage attacking unless it is hidden, and if revealed, it'd desperately try to run away, slowing you down with traps (Ankle snare, and AoE's like Water escape technique or Crimson Fire Formation or venom dust, while abusing things like throw shuriken to pelt you with if it can't escape.

If ranged attacked, it'd spam a large number of Wall of Fogs in an attempt to simulate a smoke bomb or something and attempt to shadow jump or snap away. It'd probably keep Illusionary Shadow or Ciceda skin shedding up or use ghost armor to prevent AD/Asura from being effective.

When hidden or cloaked, He'd be aggresive with high damage skills like Shadow Slash, Backstab and Sonic Blow, and maybe some skills that causes poison/chaos/blind that'd bring him into view again.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2014 03:14 AM by The Legendary Joe.)
12-20-2014 03:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

RE: Dream MVP's

AoE Acid Demo since it's fan service LOL

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
12-20-2014 03:21 AM
Menace651 Offline

I would actually just like to see MVP's that are more streamline with more modern MMO's. What I mean is an MVP that is actually tank-able by a tank class that dosn't require MVP or mini boss cards and requires teamwork, strategy and some decent gears to kill. Gravity did a horrible job designing MVP's in RO. Most MVP's have insta-kill AOE/Status wipe attacks or are just too stupidly powerful where you can't kill it without using some kind of cheap method or MVP cards.

One particular MVP I think is very well designed is Surtur. He's tankable with a good tank, challenging and requires a bit of team-work to kill but at the same time dosn't have stupidly overpowered attacks or damage if you are decently geared.

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
12-20-2014 04:21 AM
Sen Offline
Arcana Gala

Yeah, in WoW some monsters have that skill 'Fear' where the monster runs if its hp gets too low, by then making you run after them and them going near other aggressive monsters which in turn attack you.

When the mons blind you, your screen actually goes black for a second +_+ so thrilling.

[Image: c6wglkt.gif]
Arcana Gala : thread &tumblr
Send me a pm!

12-20-2014 12:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

I'd like a Ra and Bee baby.

I like the idea of you hit me with a skill, I just summon MORE STUFF! I'd just like to see better, higher level, deadlier, stuff getting mobbed by the millions. Or ever to double or triple summon mobs when they get hit by huge spike damage skills like AD or Asura.

One technique that I think is really good, but could be used other places to a good effect, is Bee's code where you have to let him transform after hitting a specific HP and if you kill him too fast, then you don't get the drops that you want from Bee.

Bonus points if when you let it transform into the second thing that if you hit it with specific skills it only summoned MORE than the first form.
12-20-2014 11:11 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

And in order to enter into the fight with them, you gotta have a Mirror Shield [1] in inventory? *-*

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
01-24-2015 07:55 PM
Mupfelsan Offline
I want you to smile =)

Oh I would make a Soul Linker MvP casting AoE Esma while changing the element of the bolt randomly. And to make it really really hard he will cast Kaizel lv 7 on himself (so you have to spam spell breaker on him all the time) as well as Kaite. And he will do AoE Eswoo to make the fight against him look more cute :DD

[Image: 2995398983_1_3_12TExp4e.gif]

To-Do-List:
1. Don't worry
2. Be Happy !
01-25-2015 01:46 AM