Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Old as dirt, twice as nasty.
Muzzle Offline
Puppy-dog

RE: Old as dirt, twice as nasty.

Man, you guys are harsh!

LoA kind of grew out of Angel Empire. Jason was with us in AE before we kind of fell apart; that's about when I took off, just lost interest in playing anymore. And Marcs were pretty much necessary for everyone, otherwise you'd spend the entire WoE frozen, because Sasquatch armor had a 30% chance of freezing you when you attacked them. Status armor was super OP before it got nerfed. My Creamy Fear armor is still pretty funny to watch, though, even if it's not as good as it used to be.

I didn't realize instrument canceling was a thing now! Way back, forever ago, switching to another instrument didn't cancel. It's like you pulled another one out and kept playing the same song, which is pretty impressive when you think about it. Anyway, yeah, I've got a lot of crap to catch up on. I opened up the game yesterday and was like 'quests, wtf?', so you can tell I've been gone forever. :]

Thanks for the re-welcome, guys. It's good to see this place hasn't gotten any less friendly!

I am Tremor. I am also MUZZLE.
05-23-2014 04:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

Welcome Back! Haven't had the pleasure of kill-- meeting you in game yet, though I'm sure.. I'll be there, lurking...somewhere :3 One of these days..

On another note, if you're looking for assistance with something or have questions about things you can't find, Garr and I are online through the week to assist. We try to keep the hero Wikipedia update, as do our loyal helpers.

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
05-23-2014 09:24 PM
GM-Garr Offline
Local friendly code monkey

Even if he wasn't kill greeted by you, I'm sure he witnessed our killing spree of High Yo in Prontra (If I'm not mistaken there was a clown named Muzzle)~

And thank you, I like my taste in RPGs also. No1

Want to help HeRO with new content? Join the T&D Team!

For info on the server, check out the HeRO wiki.
To see your ingame account, visit the Control Panel.
If you encounter any problems, don't hesitate to submit a Support Ticket.

And don't forget:
Not all dragons are bad...
05-24-2014 04:49 AM
Yetipunk Offline

Sweet, I definitely remember you Muzzle. Welcome back! It's funny how I check the forum almost 10 years after joining and I see bunches of familiar faces.

coocoocachoo
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2014 01:37 AM by Yetipunk.)
05-31-2014 01:37 AM