Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Tell us about the most interesting person you've ever met in heRO
cane 33 Offline
Pancake

RE: Tell us about the most interesting person you've ever met in heRO

(06-19-2014 04:25 AM)Mupfelsan Wrote:  In my early days of hero, one of my first characters was a bard.I didn't have any good connections or friendships in the game.
One day I got invited to a party with my bard, there was a wizard in this party. It didn't take us long to get to know each other and even keep talking after the party. We added each other to the friendlist and from this time on we both nearly partied every day and talked for hours. I got to know another one of my best friends of hero through her. We joined many partys together, explored so many things and helped each other not only in the game, we even supported each other in our real life problems. Today she, her boyfriend and the other friend i got to know through her, those 3 people are now one of my best friends eventhough they don't play anymore.
Icon_biggrin
Jackie <3

For luck that one day I become the 4 man of your party *_*

I met a lot of cool people thanks this game, starting from all Ordo that I know irl, passing to my german crew and for finish pio/rika/simo/aoi.

And last, but not less significative: FU NEVERA NOOB!

I miss him Icon_sad

[Image: 2uikp3q.jpg]

Ren is the best
06-21-2014 08:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mupfelsan Offline
I want you to smile =)

Absolutely right marco :D
It was so much fun to do stuff with you, jacky and rieke :3333
This threat is about the most interesting person, not about all interesting persons Icon_razz else i would have to tell something about nearly everyone of our community Icon_wink

[Image: 2995398983_1_3_12TExp4e.gif]

To-Do-List:
1. Don't worry
2. Be Happy !
06-21-2014 09:34 AM
cane 33 Offline
Pancake

Decide 1 person is too hard, so I put the most significative ones

[Image: 2uikp3q.jpg]

Ren is the best
06-21-2014 12:05 PM
ChaosPrince Offline
Troll Prince

Matinee LOLLLLLLLLL

…not
06-22-2014 12:24 AM
demishock Offline
Natural Selection

Four-way tie; in no particular order (none of them really play anymore, either):

Jugg(ernaut) - who bribed me with Chocolate to join Geonosis. Only person to successfully get me to give up my FOREVERALONE policy.

Mace (/Kessler/Humphrey/etc.) - who took over when Jugg left and founded MogNet, and taught me how to create better character builds (even though I kept making characters with that knowledge who were better at soloing lol sorry Mace).

Cassie - who was the mistress of finding people to party with us. For a while it felt like she knew, like, everyone on the server. Much better at socializing than me.

mattz0rz - who also helped me learn how to play better, and supported me on my ridiculous side ventures to go kill crap for funsies (camped RSX and LOD for a while; never did get that ice pick) and used to keep me company doing Hugel races (STILL no ice pick). Also puts up with my constant linking of weird youtube videos.

I miss them all very much. Cry I still talk to Mace and mattz, but they don't play anymore.

(ETA: If anyone who used to party with us is wondering why I didn't include Mitzy in here, it's because she and I are best friends IRL, so she doesn't count for someone I met through heRO, lol.)

To help:
Join Test & Dev and/or our heRO wiki
Apply to be a GM or mod
Vote and Review

For help:
Submit a support ticket
Check the heRO wiki

[Image: 29bnhpd.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2014 05:49 PM by demishock.)
06-22-2014 05:46 PM
whitedraw Offline
YUKI! xD

Malthon and Lunchon T-T

[Image: GLgDZOF.gif]

Nya~~ what are you looking at nya???
07-30-2014 04:04 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

(06-20-2014 08:07 PM)The Legendary Joe Wrote:  I suppose Aaronock would be the top candidate of "Most Interesting People from heRO". Dunno what it was, she just had some sort of charisma. We didn't really make it to the top in Nocturnal Echo, but it was fun when she led.

Suppose Bloody would be one of the other Candidates, as he was pretty much Mr. Moneybags for most of heRO's lifespan. He took Legendary Warriors to the top and was a pretty awesome (but strict) tactician. Even Behe and their hoards of people had a hard time competing for a while, as there was not really many people who could even get past the precast. If he wasn't farming MVPs, he was either fishing or farming/buying mats to make his stockpile of Acid Demos even larger.

The biggest thing was, after who knows how many years of religiously farming Garm, in comes some nub Hwiz named Tripp who kills ONE and gets the card. Oh those days were fun~

Haha, hey don't talk about me like I'm dead here, I just lurk a lot these days that's all. :3

Also my RO personality isn't quite the same as my IRL one, but I can act about as crazy if I wanted to I suppose.

As far as interesting people go, I met a lot, but most of them I sadly don't talk to anymore. People like Tripp, Sakurato, teOx, Machi, Irxallis, T-Chan, and so many others, I probably forgot their names lmao.

And OkaJoe, you're still one of the bestest people to get a crazy duo/trio party with because you like trying out the stupidest or silliest things just to see if they work. :D

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
08-09-2014 12:24 PM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

HI AARONOCK!! :D
08-09-2014 01:04 PM
mookow Offline

AMJ. Capt. K'nuckles. Lala. Eralia. (she introduced me to AMJ HYPE HYPE)

And few Desolation of Eden ppl.

Others are kinda MEH
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2014 05:09 AM by mookow.)
08-14-2014 05:07 AM
Sen Offline
Arcana Gala

Mine would be ShAvENz and Loli for others, Mom and Dad for me <3
They're one of the most interesting people I've ever met (who I don't know irl!).
I shared a lot of memories with them, many firsts, it was awesome *u* They made my RO life so colorful!

Mup would be, too, never saw a person so happy as much as him Icon_razz

[Image: c6wglkt.gif]
Arcana Gala : thread &tumblr
Send me a pm!

(This post was last modified: 08-14-2014 11:24 AM by Sen.)
08-14-2014 11:23 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply