Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Better ToH Rewards
Menace651 Offline

Better ToH Rewards

I think it's time to up the rewards from ToH a little. This would give people more of an incentive to join. I think most players don't really care for wings anymore or have their sets of 6th gen wings already. Also it's kind of pointless to have anymore than 100 allegiance points so gaining points from the trial is worthless. A few OCA's, OPB's and BB's are just not worth it for the time, effort and resources you have to spend to complete ToH. You can farm OCA's, OPB's and BB's much faster outside of ToH.

Also most people simply skip on Mass Battle once they get their 70+ points so maybe there could be an added incentive to join (BG/Woe points maybe for winning/losing?). Here is what I would suggest for a reward list:

101+ Points - 1 Gear Voucher + 2 Hatter Voucher + 3 Event Bag + 3 OCA + 2 DCA + 5 OPB + 10 BB's + 10 Enriched Ores + 10 Gold + 10 Allegiance Points

100 Points - 1 Gear Voucher + 1 Hatter Voucher + 2 Event Bag + 2 OCA + 1 DCA + 3 OPB + 5 BB's + 5 Enriched Ores + 5 Gold + 10 Allegiance Points

90 - 1 Gear Voucher + 1 Event Bag + 1 OCA + 1 DCA + 1 OPB + 3 BB's + 3 Enriched Ores + 3 Gold + 5 Allegiance Points

80 - 1 Gear Voucher + 1 DCA + OPB + 1 BB + 2 Enriched Ores + 5 Allegiance Points

and so on......

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
11-12-2014 09:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
whitedraw Offline
YUKI! xD

RE: Better ToH Rewards

Good idea, I do not go to TOH lately because I have nothing else to get or motivation to do it ahha..

Though. The first price you suggest was a bit OP for 101+. with all those, i would suggest for the best and best people in TOH only, which is 110+

the 2nd price would be from 100-109 point range which is quite easier to obtain. the strongest get the most point is prolly the best way to deal with. I TOH tons myself and only got to 110+ points like 2-3 times..

Default 100+ points though!!!

But yea, nice idea

(I would also add a accommodation prize for everyone who join TOH with simple stuff like, a gold or a hatter card, or 1-2 bb or something like that because the people who does not get to 70 points will totally lose all motivation to go again ;<)

[Image: GLgDZOF.gif]

Nya~~ what are you looking at nya???
11-12-2014 09:22 PM
JoryJoe Offline

I can't go because my battle prof can't do anything in ToH (LF> Sage Spirit scrolls of some sort) :x
11-13-2014 03:00 AM
demishock Offline
Natural Selection

I can vouch for the fact that I don't join much anymore for the reasons listed. I would also suggest that maybe something be done to make higher allegiance point totals actually mean something. Like, every 100 points you get a prize (randomized like the Freebies on the birthday NPC), and maybe something more valuable at the 500s or 1000s mark (like the veteran rewards). Or maybe have more gears that give better effects the higher your point total is (sort of like the Observation Wings, except with more transparency about the effect lol).

To help:
Join Test & Dev and/or our heRO wiki
Apply to be a GM or mod
Vote and Review

For help:
Submit a support ticket
Check the heRO wiki

[Image: 29bnhpd.jpg]
11-13-2014 08:36 AM
whitedraw Offline
YUKI! xD

I do agree with the idea of allegiance point rewards because right now the gap that is actually useful to get something is 100 points or well, 250 points from observation wings gold drop rates that depends on the refined rate of the wing and your points (which in fact does not have much of the different after trying it)
It is a good motivation for both TOH to increase rewards and urging people to actually get more points (unless you count in the donation because donation does give quite a lot of points) with the donation and get points, it might make this problem a bit more difficult (not to speak that I have roughly 1300 points) BUT! using points to exchange with something is also good. (and then again, that will lead to the donation more and get gear which is not good ;( bleh this is hard) Nice idea to think about though. There should be something more to do with the points People love points!

[Image: GLgDZOF.gif]

Nya~~ what are you looking at nya???
11-14-2014 02:29 AM