Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Nostalgia ..
Balthier Offline
BggR8tSt

Nostalgia ..

Dont knw where to start .. its been 5 years since i left HERo and suddenly when i saw a trailer of Final fantasy 15 skyward in youtube reminded me of the old RPG game days i used to love .. missing those old days when i used to be in dungeons with just one mission in mind to be reborn... and always thinking of getting special loots ... the bloody infiltrators .. the rare cards my valkyrie helmet...the WOe room and battle feels ..the MVP hunts where i will go with a team even when all i could do was use flywings lel .. the thrills of PVP rooms ..the intrest with which i used to browse RO guides to become rich get best weapons know about creatures ... how beautiful days those were ... well real life was never that fun compared to all these(iam not a nerd but ya iam a robot maybe) lol Icon_razzIcon_razz and eventhough graphics and gaming has evolved a lot nothing can replace the roots from which we started .. its very weird that after a long time switching my old pc and seeing the Hero logo in desktop ... :'( how i miss those days these emotes of ragnork CryCryCry .... Feels great i did not even forget my password haha but all old members must have left by now whom i had played with or forgot me Icon_razz then why am i posting this well maybe iam excited to see the old forum Icon_razz .. LOVE YOU HERO .. you will be the best MMORPG i have ever played and ever will.
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2015 02:55 AM by Balthier.)
03-26-2015 02:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Balthier Offline
BggR8tSt

RE: Nostalgia ..

Aesthetic ..who all were the main members there?? ..looks like i need a recollection :D
03-26-2015 12:10 PM
Sen Offline
Arcana Gala

Amazing, your story is xD
Well, we don't know each other, but I'm scared. I still feel all the things that you just said in your post... hm, someday I will feel nostalgic too hm.
What you said was true though Icon_razz

[Image: c6wglkt.gif]
Arcana Gala : thread &tumblr
Send me a pm!

03-26-2015 12:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I don't know a Captain Balthier at all! Evil

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
03-26-2015 04:01 PM
Balthier Offline
BggR8tSt

Kiyochan yes I i was in that gang haha almost remember all those names specially beaneh silk and all for sure .. Hahah those days were dream man ...LoveKissy
03-27-2015 01:41 AM
Balthier Offline
BggR8tSt

Sen hhehe thanks for the reply .. Hero is the best
03-27-2015 01:42 AM
Balthier Offline
BggR8tSt

And aronock haha what to write for u lady... The amazing lady with the manly sprite ..the most ancient creature to be found on hero wit the best nature ...when I joined as a novice u gave me the knife sheild and dressIcon_razz .. Ur character was at max level tat time and I was guessing why a high level character was helping a beginer which was rarely seen on servers .. Hahaha later .. Icon_razz ... Aronock was the best person I met on server along with a few ..pyronic teox metal beaneh haha ... Aron wud take me on mvp battles when I was pure useless ... Love u for the nice person u are .. Haha in ur regards I used to help novices with money and gears Icon_razz Icon_razz thanks for reply
03-27-2015 01:48 AM
Balthier Offline
BggR8tSt

How i miss these days :'( Love u all and this server
03-11-2017 01:06 PM
Balthier Offline
BggR8tSt

Icon_sad personal problems some family losses ... now no aim no goal just thought how great it was as kids and why i did grow up .. remembered such servers haha how u man
03-11-2017 01:23 PM
Balthier Offline
BggR8tSt

Exactly like this game life is .. we all start as a novice and that is the best thing u see things and weapons in shops u cant buy or u want u work hard for that haha that journey is much more beautiful ..once u have all those u loose the thrill ... haha life is same isnt it :D
03-11-2017 01:30 PM