Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Event] Zygon
Former-GM-Strax Offline
Straxtegic Errors™ since 2015

Exclamation [Event] Zygon

Good timezone, puny Earthlings.

It is my great pleasure to announce that the High Command gave the green light for the combat exercise that shall test your cunning, ability to both see through and successfully spin the tangled webs of deceit, and potential to deliver Cruel And Unusual Punishments (though the last part shall probably be mostly me).

In this exercise, you shall be facing Zygons, big red rubbery shape-shifting aliens covered in suckers, possessing venom sacs in tongue, and according to The Doctor, surprisingly good kissers. Some of you shall be replaced with the Zygons, and it shall be your task to find these aliens and creatively dispose of them before you are all eliminated.

This field manual contains all the strategic information necessary for the exercise. If you intend to participate, take some time to study it or you will be obliterated.

And now for the important part, The exercise takes place on Friday, April the 24th, at 5:00 PM server time.

OOC moment: If you didn't guess it yet, it's a Werewolf with a sci-fi spin on it. Hope this time works for most of you. And seriously, read the wiki entry. Ms. Malady did a really good job on it, and I do NOT intend to spend additional 30-60 minutes explaining things that you could've read by yourselves. The number of roles will be determined according to attendance. Don't despair if you get an equivalent of 'villager' role, it is actually where you can unleash your fantasy the most and prove your wits. Feel free to roleplay heavily, don't act like you're players, get into character. And speak properly, please. Internet speak is an ugly thing in a RP environment and I will consider it intelligible gibberish in-character.

P.S.: Share the word, there are some grey wolves out there amongst your old friends from the server, perhaps some would like to experience it once more.

[Image: JXtrSOh.gif]
04-22-2015 10:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

RE: [Event] Zygon

Played the original in real life with a whole 40 people in a class (added extra cards) . Was really fun after the villagers killed me after pretending to be a crazy villager that is also a wolf (I psychologically damaged the group and they don't trust each other now because I kept telling them I'm a wolf but they kept not killing me, they were surprised i was actually 'really' a wolf afterall.)

We should do a 'One Night Werewolf' instead where games are more faster ;D

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2015 12:03 PM by Story Teller.)
04-22-2015 11:56 AM
Former-GM-Strax Offline

Just a reminder, it's today, Earthlings!

04-24-2015 09:15 AM
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

Event type - check
Euro-acceptable time - check
Sci-fi theme - check
Jens NOT already committed for tonight as a roadie for friend's band - UNCHECK

Balls.

[Image: 4NuAbXh.png]
04-24-2015 11:27 AM
Former-GM-Strax Offline

Still time to join, due to low attendance the start is postponed by an hour.

04-24-2015 05:08 PM
Former-GM-Strax Offline

Cancelled for the lack of participants

04-24-2015 06:19 PM
Former-GM-Strax Offline

To my utter surprise, an impromptu Zygon happened today. My thanks to all the participants, and especially Pretzel, who really wanted this to happen.

If you're interested, I can revive the Werewolf forum section/group.
The game has a long, long tradition here after all.

04-25-2015 11:34 PM