Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello, everyone.
Testament Offline

Hello, everyone.

Not going to lie, I was directed here because I was looking for a roleplay server! I'm a fairly experienced, literate, and very enthusiastic roleplayer, though I can be shy getting started--any advice on that aspect for this particular community is much appreciated.

I'm decently experienced in the actual RO game itself; since I mostly like to roleplay, I'm not the /best/ at say, PVP, but I know enough to level myself and hold my own against MVPs whether solo or in a party.

Lastly, I have a few questions about the nature of the community and the server, what's allowed as far as characters go, how prevalent the RP aspect actually is, etc. I looked at the questions forum, but it seems to be orientated towards game mechanics/technical issues. Should I still post them there?

Thanks for reading, I really hope to be able to play with you all!
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2015 12:50 PM by Testament.)
04-21-2015 12:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

RE: Hello, everyone.

Welcome to the server!

The Roleplay community isn't as active as it was in the past, I do know that we just recently hired a GM who is more active in the roleplay department and is going to be doing roleplay games such as Werewolf (our Wikipedia has details about the game and all the roles if you aren't familiar with it at http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/i...e=Werewolf )

We have a custom Light versus Dark (good versus evil pretty much) and every month there's an event called Trial of Heroes, where the two sides will duke it out at the end of couple hours long event. You get to also fight monsters/pvp, trivia, it's pretty fun.

There is a Roleplay Tavern, but lately the only sounds have been the squeaks of clean glasses and the occasional sneeze, hopefully we can revive the RP community.

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
04-21-2015 10:17 PM
Birzzle Offline

Welcome to this server! We hope you will have a great stay in here. Everyone is friendly in this server Mad

Birzzle | The Merchant
04-22-2015 02:29 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Welcome! Icon_smile

Pretty much what rahice said. We do have RP but we're not dedicated to it, as such we don't have any mandatory "in character" area, RP is mostly used in designated events, like the one that will happen this friday night (see here).

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
04-22-2015 12:22 PM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

(04-22-2015 02:29 AM)Birzzle Wrote:  Welcome to this server! We hope you will have a great stay in here. Everyone is friendly in this server Mad

Evil

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
04-22-2015 01:48 PM