Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Population?
Issues Offline

Population?

What's it looking like? I have come back and periodically checked and it seems to be getting worse and worse.
06-21-2015 06:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

RE: Population?

We had an epidemic were they died from overnuking. :D

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
06-21-2015 09:21 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Admittedly, I haven't had time to play nearly as much as I'd like. Age and life are catching up with me. I still pop in every now and then.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
06-22-2015 08:14 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

(06-22-2015 08:14 PM)The Legendary Joe Wrote:  Admittedly, I haven't had time to play nearly as much as I'd like. Age and life are catching up with me. I still pop in every now and then.

I think it is pretty much this for most people in the RO community. :o

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
06-22-2015 10:45 PM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

(06-22-2015 10:45 PM)Aaronock Wrote:  
(06-22-2015 08:14 PM)The Legendary Joe Wrote:  Admittedly, I haven't had time to play nearly as much as I'd like. Age and life are catching up with me. I still pop in every now and then.

I think it is pretty much this for most people in the RO community. :o

Don't forget to include insanity ;D

06-23-2015 12:19 AM
Issues Offline

I think most the community who grew up with Ragnarok have upgraded their hardware and started playing higher quality games. When we were all younger, all we had were crappy computers that only could run RO at 40 FPS at best. I have tried playing other games and for the most part, at my age, they require far too much effort to enjoy. I've been playing League of Legends for about 8 months now, and even though I am pretty good at the game, I still find it extremely annoying and playing 1 or 2 games is about 2 hours. I just want something like RO, without needing to put in tons of time for very little reward. Cause in 2 hours on League, I would get a few hundred IP (in game money). And most Champions cost anywhere from 450 (old champs) to 6300 (new champs). So to get 6300 takes a lot of time to get, and I just don't want to spend countless days to get 1 new Champion.
06-23-2015 08:36 AM
whitedraw Offline
YUKI! xD

I just got new job back in japan and I have no time to play anything at all....

[Image: GLgDZOF.gif]

Nya~~ what are you looking at nya???
06-23-2015 10:10 AM
Sen Offline
Arcana Gala

Population's pretty small at the moment. This little thing I do before I log in-game is check the 'who's online' section over at the control panel. Usually I disregard all merchant-type classes and go straight to the others, then I pretty much count from there. Last week it was a very (teeny tiny) small number, but I've seen it rise over the week, though I'm not sure if that's it or it will again go down.

I can't even dedicate myself to the game now that classes are full back on for me. Real life just eats you alive. I have a lot of time to myself actually, some nights and afternoons and weekends. But I have more important stuff to do, and if I don't, I'd rather spend it resting than farming some etc etc gear. I think that thinking applies for most of the players, too.
Though I do get on if my guild gets something going ;;; doesn't happen too often though, all busy.

[Image: c6wglkt.gif]
Arcana Gala : thread &tumblr
Send me a pm!

06-24-2015 09:20 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

No motivation to login, for some reason the BGM and also seeing Pront an Izlude makes me sleepy.

06-25-2015 01:23 PM
Sen Offline
Arcana Gala

Petition to change pront pls. Too dark.

[Image: c6wglkt.gif]
Arcana Gala : thread &tumblr
Send me a pm!

06-27-2015 10:37 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply