Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can't Connect
Stealth Offline
The Wind

Can't Connect

i logged off to change character and i got disconnected from the server, then it started to reject me, i typed really slow the password, made sure it was right on the second try (lots of ppl complaining about that), but now it just say: "Disconnected from server"

i tried another acc and i got the same msg, i tried to type my password wrong, to see if it says that's wrong, and i got the same msg: " Disconnected from server"

it happens on the first screen, right when i press enter after typing password o.o look at the time, i'm losing non-lagged connection T.T

plz, what could it be??
Icon_mrgreen

[Image: sign.jpg]
The silent wind blows serenely on your body... It  was your last feeling... Thou art dead...
05-24-2007 04:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: Can't Connect

I honestly don't know. Did it solve on its own or are you still getting it? What time was it exactly? If it happens again let me know.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
05-24-2007 08:23 AM
Stealth Offline
The Wind

it was by the time of the post, about 5:30 am, i tried till 6 am, posted 5:57 am, and it is fixed now, 12:10 pm o.o phew, what a fright, i,m hero addicted, what would i do without it? o.o Icon_mrgreen

The silent wind blows serenely on your body... It  was your last feeling... Thou art dead...
05-24-2007 11:12 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

You would.. go outside? ^_^

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
05-24-2007 12:32 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Mr. Mardey can always plan in advance what to do when he can finally connect to heRO~ (or, methods for Namine to help with getting out of the red financial number again x_x)

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
05-24-2007 12:41 PM
Stealth Offline
The Wind

@ Pan = i did it yesterday when my ISP let me down xD and the time wasn't that good to go out xD

@ Nam = i have everything planned in advance, i do it while i play xD and then, if there's nothing to do i just go hunt elus for the guild, and... when u found out how to get out of red, do tell me xD
Icon_mrgreen

05-24-2007 01:52 PM