Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Chronicles of Fairyland - Fallen From Grace
Summerstream Offline
Yggdrasil Scholar

RE: Chronicles of Fairyland - Fallen From Grace

"...No. No I don't, but hey, I learned something useful by staying so its not all at a loss~" She'll chuckle. "Plus I didn't harm Cynbel. I was busy writing in my journal when he was attacked."

[Image: .gif]
Test & Dev | Wiki
The taste of our wine is as divine as the stars
Summerstream | Amelia Newman
Ithilethiel | Aquaris Harmoni
.Pavan. | Sheena Archer
~Saya~ | +Aurora+
Wine Brewing Society
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2015 02:52 PM by Summerstream.)
08-09-2015 02:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

(08-09-2015 07:43 AM)Poring Slayer Wrote:  
The Midgard Times Wrote:For this, she imprisoned Summerstream at the highest point of the tower, with no food or water.

Really... again..?
*Bang his face on a palm tree*

Don't tell me that you're actually love being captured and imprisoned, Ms. Summer...
Sweat

"Summer and I knew the risks for every choice we made that day. Imprisonment was a very real possibility. If only I had pushed to have her return home with me..."

He drew a long breath and released it a few moments later. Not like Ezekiel had time to dawdle talking to any of the group who had involved themselves in this plot. His feet turned, and he went back to preparing himself for the upcoming rescue.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
08-09-2015 03:36 PM
Poring Slayer Offline
Stray Cat

(08-09-2015 07:46 AM)Story Teller Wrote:  It's called foreplay ;D
L-lewd.. Mad

(08-09-2015 02:46 PM)Summerstream Wrote:  "...No. No I don't, but hey, I learned something useful by staying so its not all at a loss~" She'll chuckle. "Plus I didn't harm Cynbel. I was busy writing in my journal when he was attacked."
(08-09-2015 03:36 PM)Aaronock Wrote:  "Summer and I knew the risks for every choice we made that day. Imprisonment was a very real possibility. If only I had pushed to have her return home with me..."

He drew a long breath and released it a few moments later. Not like Ezekiel had time to dawdle talking to any of the group who had involved themselves in this plot. His feet turned, and he went back to preparing himself for the upcoming rescue.

My my..
*sigh*
There's a limit for being naive you know..
Yes, both of you.. Especially you Ezekiel, you should have stayed with her the whole time!
Oh well, what's done is done.
The tide will be against both of you and your plan to help Lucretia you know? Especially since Ms. Summer is captured and most of the party involved with this matter has negative opinion about Lucretia.

I do hope things would turn into a better condition for everyone involved later.

[Image: mBOoe6N.gif]

08-09-2015 05:22 PM
Summerstream Offline
Yggdrasil Scholar

"I suppose you are right." She would sigh, then scratch the back of her head. "For a spoony bard you make a lot of sense." Summerstream smirked, then returned to writing in a journal. De-cyphering information, most likely.

[Image: .gif]
Test & Dev | Wiki
The taste of our wine is as divine as the stars
Summerstream | Amelia Newman
Ithilethiel | Aquaris Harmoni
.Pavan. | Sheena Archer
~Saya~ | +Aurora+
Wine Brewing Society
08-09-2015 05:57 PM
Yurrechire Offline
Mistress of a 1000 Papercuts

"The 'party' can have all the negative opinions they want. Thankfully, some of us are above listening to opinions of an unruly mob," Scoffed McWren from her usual feathered perch, "Do not write an end to a tale that's just now beginning to unfold."

Join the Dark Legion today- we've got the best cookies!

Zerk on PRINCIPLE! ™
08-09-2015 07:49 PM
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

Event postponed until 9:30PM server time. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
08-10-2015 07:33 PM
The Midgard Times Offline
Best-Selling Newspaper

Fallen From Grace ~ The Siege of Lucretia's Castle

A barrage of arrows rained down on the intruding heroes, but luckily for them, they had pneuma on their side. The shooters came to be known as "Lucretia's Shadows", because they were identical to the Dark Fae, but far weaker. Once said shadows had been dispatched, the group entered Lucretia's Castle through the front door, killing off all that crossed their path -- including hostile fairies.

Meanwhile in the dining room not far away, Ezekiel Stalker warned Lucretia about the impending danger. It took some convincing, but they agreed to escape together. However, they had to rescue Fairy Cynbel first, who was still recovering from the brutal attack. Ezekiel and Lucretia made a run for the West Tower, while the other group was already climbing up the East Tower to save Summerstream.

Partially burned down since the time Mystra ruled the castle, the East Tower was home to countless spirits. The intruding heroes fought their way to the top of the tower and made it to the room Summerstream was imprisoned in. Once rescued, the freed prisoner threw a smoke bomb and disappeared, leaving her saviors behind to fight her ninja clan.

At the entrance of the castle, Summerstream met up with Ezekiel, Lucretia and Cynbel, but it wasn't long before the heroes caught up with the four and confronted them. Lucretia, thankful for Ezekiel's bravery, kissed him in front of everyone, and proceeded to threaten the heroes as usual. Clearly to her, the stalker wasn't like the other "vile traitorous humans".

Before running away, Lucretia summoned Midnight Jack. It was the least she could do at the moment to avenge her fallen comrades and destroyed home. Running towards Niflheim, they crossed paths with Fairy Amdusias, who was on his way to assist the "betrayed" heroes.

With healing magic and spells of lightning, Amdusias helped bring down Midnight Jack and unsealed the castle gate, allowing the heroes to leave. Once alone, he went into the castle to see if any fairies survived the onslaught, taking them to Fairyland prison for questioning.

Branded traitors by most, Ezekiel and Summerstream took Lucretia and Cynbel to an undisclosed location, where they planned their next move.

In due time we will see what the four have in store for us.

[Image: image,The-spc-Midgard-spc-Times,white,black.png]
08-11-2015 10:05 AM