Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Chronicles of Heroes - Danger on the High Seas
The Midgard Times Offline
Best-Selling Newspaper

The Chronicles of Heroes - Danger on the High Seas

Danger on the High Seas - The Turtle General's Dilemma

Terror struck one of Kiel Hyre's cargo ships this morning, when on the seas near Turtle Island, the crew was attacked by the Turtle General and his army. The invading reptiles threw everyone overboard and hijacked the ship, stealing over 400 Million zeny worth of ores and stones. Fortunately, everyone carried butterfly wings, and were able to return to Alberta safely.

Victims claim the Turtle General asked for forgiveness when attacking, making the incident even more confusing. If the General only attacks those who interrupt the peace of Turtle Island, why was he going out of his way to steal a cargo ship full of ores and stones?

Due to this incident, the authorities warn those in port towns to be careful, in case the turtles attack again.

---

(On Friday, August 7th at 8:30 PM server time, Turtle General will attack a port town. Be prepared to fight and find out his reasons for attacking the ship and town!)

[Image: screenheRO-Server188.jpg]

[Image: image,The-spc-Midgard-spc-Times,white,black.png]
08-06-2015 03:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

RE: The Chronicles of Heroes - Danger on the High Seas

They probably plan to construct a secret weapon with those stones and ores. I would probably use those stones to construct a tower or a monstrous automaton to lay claim to land or protect something important.

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
08-06-2015 04:38 PM
Summerstream Offline
Yggdrasil Scholar

Ten seconds after being given permission to search Niffle:

[Image: 39f9855625af009ff9d03d58dfe993f7.png]

...Good job Sheena. Your tendancy for wandering around is golden.

[Image: .gif]
Test & Dev | Wiki
The taste of our wine is as divine as the stars
Summerstream | Amelia Newman
Ithilethiel | Aquaris Harmoni
.Pavan. | Sheena Archer
~Saya~ | +Aurora+
Wine Brewing Society
08-08-2015 09:05 PM
Best-Selling Newspaper

Danger on the High Seas - The Turtle General's Dilemma

Yesterday, the Turtle General attacked Beacon Island. His target: A Cargo ship full of ores. As the heroes defended the town, they questioned his reasons for stealing ores. The turtle explained that a dark-robed man came to his kingdom in the middle of the night and stole the turtle baby eggs, disrupting the life cycle of the species. He threatened to destroy the eggs unless the Turtle General brought him mass amounts of ores and stones.

The Heroes promised to find the Turtle Eggs and return them to Turtle Island, but first they had to speak with Lord Matthew.

(The Turtle Eggs are hidden somewhere in the world of Midgard. The hero who finds them must post a screenshot on forum. There are 3 different groups of eggs hidden in 3 different maps. All of these must be found before Wednesday August 19th, or they will perish and disrupt the life cycle of the Turtle Kingdom.)

The prize for the hero who finds the eggs is 1 Old Card Album and 3 Bloody Branches)

08-08-2015 10:04 PM
Summerstream Offline
Yggdrasil Scholar

The priestess hopped from foot to foot. "I-I wasn't expecting to find his eggs! I.. really thought he was telling the truth..." She would mumble something, then clap excitedly. "Well at least we found some of the eggs!~" She clapped again. "I think he's being framed though. He seemed so.. Shocked to see the eggs. Genuinely."

Test & Dev | Wiki
.Pavan. | Sheena Archer
~Saya~ | +Aurora+
Wine Brewing Society
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2015 08:00 PM by Summerstream.)
08-09-2015 07:58 PM
Best-Selling Newspaper

The heroes met yesterday at 8PM in Niflheim. Lord Matthew stood at the town square, ready to answer questions regarding the accusations of the Turtle General. Several dark siders offered their alibi, but it seemed not everyone believed the Crimson Lord was innocent.

Determined to prove his innocence, Lord Matthew granted the heroes access to all of the properties he owned in Niflheim. However, in less than one minute, the high priestess Sheena Archer found various turtle eggs in the tool dealer building. When confronted with the possibility of being taken to prison, the Lord Knight attempted to flee. The creator Maya hurled acid bombs at Matthew, forcing him to retaliate, but with the help of Sacerdos Signat and Sheena Archer, they managed subdued the man.

Now in prison and awaiting a preliminary hearing, Lord Matthew refuses to talk to anyone. Several people, not just the ones from the dark allegiance, claim the man is being framed, but it is now all up to the courts of the Kingdom of Rune-Midgard to decide on the Crimson Lord's future.

Meanwhile, the rest of the Turtle Generals eggs are still missing. The Rune-Midgard Government has offered a reward for whoever finds the eggs to encourage people to help out.

(To Recap: There are 3 different groups of eggs hidden in 3 different maps. All of these must be found before Wednesday August 19th, or they will perish and disrupt the life cycle of the Turtle Kingdom. The use of science and logic is recommended to successfully find them, e.g. the eggs won't be at Thor's Volcano or Ice Dungeon.

For every group of eggs the player finds, he or she will receive 1 Old Card Album and 3 Bloody Branches. Screenshots of the eggs must be posted on this thread.)

08-09-2015 08:02 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Wow, what a great little jaunt in the world I've had today!
I'm more than happy as well to share where I've been.

1. Sunken Ship (all maps)
  2. Byalan (Outside)
  3. Sograt Desert 16
  4. Poring Island
  5. New Poring Island
  6. Comodo
  7. Beach Dungeons

Tomorrow I'll continue my search if the other locations have not revealed themselves as of yet.

[Image: screenheRO-Server028_zpst7ma1xov.jpg]

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2015 07:11 AM by Aaronock.)
08-09-2015 11:53 PM
Summerstream Offline
Yggdrasil Scholar

"Soo~ I was wandering near the Comodo area, and lookie what I found!~ all in perfect condition too!~"

[Image: 08e5339aed5ebd5fe3d723f71fd9a711.jpg]

Test & Dev | Wiki
.Pavan. | Sheena Archer
~Saya~ | +Aurora+
Wine Brewing Society
08-11-2015 08:59 PM
Lin Lin Offline
Dead Priestess In Pink~

I found the last set!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I'm the Angel, sent to guide you through Nightmares.

I'm the Devil, sent to slip you through your Dreams.
08-11-2015 09:42 PM
Best-Selling Newspaper

The eggs have all been found! They were hidden in Mao (The East Comodo Cave), the Luluka Forest, and at the Border of The Papuchica Forest!

Rune-Midgard authorities will return the eggs to the shores of Turtle Island tomorrow, so the Turtle General can take them wherever they belong.

(Saturday at approximately 8:00 PM server time there will be another event. A PVM one. Be on the lookout for any suspicious activity!)

08-11-2015 10:29 PM