Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Chronicles of Heroes/Fairyland ~ On The Attack/The Golemancer
The Midgard Times Offline
Best-Selling Newspaper

Chronicles of Heroes/Fairyland ~ On The Attack/The Golemancer

Chronicles of Fairyland ~ On The Attack
Chronicles of Heroes ~ The Golemancer

Yesterday, Fairy Lucretia and a group of followers raided the Rekenber Company Laboratory. The Company's spokesperson would not shed light on what the artifact was, and limited himself to inform they ran out the front entrance, overcoming all security measures.

Simultaneously, someone else had broken in to the Rekenber building, presumably the same scholar responsible for Thor's Volcano acting up. He used golems to steal massive amounts of Orichalcum and other ores. Upon exiting the building and after shouting praises to the god Erebos, he set off a bomb that blew up a section of the second floor, killing three people and leaving approximately five injured. The cloaked man escaped in a warp portal with the ores, leaving several golems behind to cause further destruction.

Lucretia's group ran north of Lighthalzen, with a squadron of over 20 knight guards giving chase. The pursuers lost them as they head into the Einbroch District. It is currently unknown if Lucretia and the cloaked scholar were working together.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Meanwhile...

Lucretia's group crossed the border that divided Schwartzvald and Rune-Midgard. They went south from Mjolnir, through the Orcish Fields and the treacherous desert, until they finally reached the Fortress St. Darmain in the Comodo Province. Everyone wondered why Lucretia led them there, and the truth was, not even she knew. She was simply asked by Cynbel to head there after the raid on the Lab.

As for the artifact stolen from Rekenber, it was a curious object known as a Dreamstone. When used correctly, it allowed people access to a person's dreams, and by extension, their memories. Long ago, the fae used these objects to help people deal with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Severe Nightmares, as well as extracting war secrets from prisoners. Lucretia's intentions were to invade Amdusias' memories and find out if he was really responsible for the destruction of her wings.

Once they met up with Cynbel, he showed them the way to a safe house. There, Pixie waited for her sister. After a somewhat emotional reunion, complete with sibling bickering, the queen of the fae explained her reasons for being there.

Apparently, her her recent ailings were due to a series of deliberate food poisoning. Upon confronting Amdusias and Cimeies, Pixie found she had no more support among her people. The two had been spreading false rumors and fear to the fae masses, who weren't very trusting of humans to begin with. After meeting and explaining the situation to her brother Pico and their friend Navi, the two promised to keep a low profile and inform her of any important news during her absence.

Once Pixie was secretly granted asylum in Rune-Midgard, she spoke to the head of the 3 main nations of the region, who agreed to help her regain her throne in a covert manner, so as not to be exposed to war. The nations' clearly didn't trust Amdusias' judgement after the incident where he marched into Amatsu to take two fugitives into custody without the proper authority to do so.

Now, with the two sisters Reunited and willing to put their turbulent past behind, they, along with Cynbel and the group of heroes, plotted on how to take back Fairyland from Amdusias and his deceitful, fear-mongering politics.

First, they must build a crown or some sort of headgear for the Dreamstone. Then, with the help of the three main nations of the region, they would set up a bait for Amdusias. Once subdued, the Dreamstone Crown would be placed on the power-crazed Fae, and the group would access his memories. Their hope is to find out if Amdusias destroyed Lucretia's wings and framed her lover, and why he did so.

Before everyone left, Cynbel warned of Amdusias' close friends and bodyguards: Cimeies, a master of stealth, and Andromallius, one of the most powerful spellcasters in Fairyland. They were certainly not to be trifled with.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To make a crown for the Dreamstone, Pixie and Lucretia require the following items:
  • 50 Fragment of Darkness (Dropped by Morroc Incarnations)
  • 30 Oridecon (Obtained from mining and a plethora of monsters)
  • 30 Elunium (Obtained from mining and a plethora of monsters)
  • 20 Refined Bradium (Obtained from Bradium Golems)
  • 15 Citrin (Dropped by Chimera or obtained from mining)
  • 15 Phlogopite (Dropped by Executioner or obtained from mining)
  • 15 Gold (Obtained from mining and a plethora of monsters)
  • 10 Dark Pieces (Dropped by Rata and Duneyrr)
A player can only turn in a full set, and may do so only once. For any full set handed over to Pixie, she will reward players with 2 bloody branches and a Damp Card Album.

Materials collected so far:
  • 50 Fragment of Darkness - Eltanin
  • 30 Oridecon - Summerstream
  • 30 Elunium - Seikakuna Sensouya
  • 20 Refined Bradium - xxjaneyxx
  • 15 Citrin - Ezekiel Stalker
  • 15 Phlogopite - Reilinn
  • 15 Gold - Cutty Wren
  • 10 Dark Pieces - Varanus

To hand over a set of materials, post on this thread or call for Pixie on #Main!

[Image: image,The-spc-Midgard-spc-Times,white,black.png]
09-19-2015 02:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Summerstream Offline
Yggdrasil Scholar

RE: Chronicles of Heroes/Fairyland ~ On The Attack/The Golemancer

The Paladin had borrowed a cloak to get to Morroc to at least check her Kafra. "...Oh! I didn't know I had this... Good, good~" The paladin smiled, and put the ores in her bag. After a quick thank you, she went to her peco who waited paitently outside and rode off.

She had found thirty pieces of Oridecon, an easy allocation from what she had before.

(It appears the post got edited on me. I can do the full amount though)

[Image: .gif]
Test & Dev | Wiki
The taste of our wine is as divine as the stars
Summerstream | Amelia Newman
Ithilethiel | Aquaris Harmoni
.Pavan. | Sheena Archer
~Saya~ | +Aurora+
Wine Brewing Society
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2015 03:00 PM by Summerstream.)
09-19-2015 02:52 PM
Validon Offline
The Freeshooter

"Oh right, the materials list, uhh..." The young huntress looked it over, blinking and trying to remember what she had gotten from random hunts she had done as practice in the past. Fortunately, a Kafra was stationed near the old fortress she had recently arrived at, and she consulted her over what was there.

"Well there young huntress, you have... oh, somehow you have a lot of Elunium! About... oh, only 20 pieces." The huntress sighed, rubbing the back of her head. "Aww... not enough..." The Kafra giggled a bit at her disappointment.

"Hey hey, don't fuss, there's ways to get more! Hey, I'll give you a hint..." She whispered something into the huntress's ears, and young Seikakuna nodded in response.

"Gotcha, thanks for the advice!"

(Will be getting 30 no problem, it was 20 before though so I was confused! Edits!)

Later that day...

[Image: 78dbcc4d8b78138051814bdcabc2db57.png]

"...Whew..." The huntress stumbled into Prontera, a bit woozy from her trip into the Nogg Road. Curiously, when she went to trade the rough elunium in to be purified into regular elunium chunks, she was told someone left a gift for her. It turned out to be the rest of the elunium she needed to turn in. She scratched her head, wondering who could have left it for her, before shrugging and heading back to the fortress. At least she had it now!

(Thanks Summer for the eight elu. X_X; )

(Re)exploring Rune-Midgart one step at a time!
Validon Maotoko (73/46 Knight) (Deleting soon)
Validon Kinotoko (28/24 Merchant)
Seikakuna Sensouya (81/47 Sniper, first trans get!)
Utahime Chikage (71/41 Assassin)
Makoto Hiotoko (95/50 Wizard)
Rachel Madison (75/49 Alchemist)
Kanrininki Engeisai (40/29 Acolyte)
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2015 04:43 PM by Validon.)
09-19-2015 03:26 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Ezekiel would offer to Queen Pixie 15 pieces of Citrin he scrounged up from the depths of his Kafra storage.

"I also offer my services to others if they need assistance in obtaining any of the other items. Normally there is a fee for such work, but will waive it at this time."

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
09-19-2015 04:25 PM
Poring Slayer Offline
Stray Cat

[Image: aJlZ9Dh.jpg]

"Deliver this and fetch the prize for me!", that was what the higher up told him to do. Now he's on the way to deliver it to the location he was told earlier.

"...."
"Seriously.."
(Those higher ups surely know how to be bossy. I'm a leader of an elite cavalry scout unit, not a deliveryman! The higher up who entrusted this to me instead to my men just wanted the prize while saving their own pride.)

"Sigh"
As he let out a sigh, he apply an equal pressure to the Grand Peco's both sides by using his legs as a cue for the Grand Peco to speed up.

[Image: mBOoe6N.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2015 04:28 PM by Poring Slayer.)
09-19-2015 04:25 PM
Yurrechire Offline
Mistress of a 1000 Papercuts

[Image: 6049a1fee521a18e29a6aa5ecdce99eb.png]

Brought across the barren desert lands all the way here in saddle bags, the things were still faintly warm, like nuggets of sunlight wrapped in burlap. The treasure caught candle light and held it, stacked alongside the other items, for the deposed fey queen to find.

People did not ask, and McWren felt no need to give an explanation for her timely delivery.

Join the Dark Legion today- we've got the best cookies!

Zerk on PRINCIPLE! ™
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2015 07:33 PM by Yurrechire.)
09-19-2015 07:17 PM
Pixie Offline
Faeheim Princess & Auction Organizer

Thank you for the help, heroes. I will prepare a dreamstone crown with these materials. Hopefully, we can find the hidden truth in Amdusias' mind.

- - - - -

The next event is Thursday September 24 at 9:00PM, where the heroes will bait and fight Amdusias. Once and if subdued, the dreamstone crown will be placed upon his head, and the heroes will enter his memories.

This Event consists of 3 parts:

1. PVP Against Amdusias -- He has 82k HP, 486 ATK, 700 MATK, Ghost Armor and is immune to Stun, Freeze, Silence, Bleed, Poison, Curse, Stone and Sleep. Skills he might use are: Bowling Bash, Shield Chain, Meteor Assault, Lightning Bolt, Thunder Storm, Jupitel Thunder, Wind Blade, North Wind, Lord of Vermillion, Lightning Crash, Lightning Walk, Violent Gale, Sacrifice, Soul Breaker, Aura Blade, Ruwach, Wall of Fog, and Reflect Shield.

2. Exploring the Dream Realm -- If Amdusias is defeated, players will gain access to Amdusias' Dream and Memories temporarily. They must traverse through the deepest creases of his mind, defeating all sorts of monsters on the way.

3. Breaking the Seal -- To access Amdusias' deepest darkest Memory, 6 sets of 5 Crystals must be shattered. They will be protected by strong creatures, so be careful!

Players are advised to come prepared for this event. Mass Ressurrection will be provided at certain checkpoints, and as usual, there's participation prizes after the event ends.
09-20-2015 09:32 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Ezekiel would clear his throat before speaking.

"I offer my time for free to those of us who go to assist us soon against Amdusias and wish to know how best they can utilize their abilities and equipment to their fullest potential."

The rogue's feet then shuffled and found his left pointer finger tapping his chin.

"Also, if you lack supplies, I am filled to the brim with many types of items ranging from Thunder Resistance Potions, to Traps, to various healing items, and so on and so forth. Your needs can be taken care of, and all I simply ask for is some small payment at the time of trade or later."

He realized he almost forgot to mention one final and important detail.

"You may meet me in Izlude before 9:00PM this Thursday. It is preferable you do not wait till the last minute for my assistance should you need it."

----
TLDR: If you need help setting up for this event, please contact me in game or via pm here and I'll help you in game. Don't procrastinate, cause rushing people isn't cool. I will try to log an hour early as well before the event and will have my butt sitting in Izlude to help peeps prep for event. ;D

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2015 04:45 PM by Aaronock.)
09-21-2015 04:36 PM
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

Bump, the event is in approximately 5 hours. To answers players' question about the event, here's an idea of what to expect:

- Heroes will be setting up a bait for Amdusias. The Rune-Midgard government, secretly in cooperation with Pixie and Lucretia, will announce the latter has been spotted in Prontera Field 05 (West of Pront, East of Fishing Spot).

- Once Amdusias and his bodyguards arrive to the field, players will lead him to a certain spot southeast of the area. There, he will be ambushed. Players must defeat Amdusias and drag him to a safe corner of the map.

- Once Pixie places the Dreamstone Crown on Amdusias, a portal to his dream world will be opened nearby.

- Players, along with Lucretia, will travel through the monster infested recesses of Amdusias' mind, learning about Fairyland's past as well as the origin of Fairyland's Weapon. We will also witness ominous foreshadowings of the dangers that lie ahead for Midgard.

- To access Amdusias' deepest darkest secrets, we will break 6 sets of seals: Love, Joy, Anger, Sorrow, Fear, and Sin. Only then will players find out what happened to Lucretia's wings that set off the chain of events leading up to now.

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
09-24-2015 04:43 PM
Summerstream Offline
Yggdrasil Scholar

Stop! Camera time!

[Image: cc4fba98552fe782e0a16551614d82d8.png]

[Image: .gif]
Test & Dev | Wiki
The taste of our wine is as divine as the stars
Summerstream | Amelia Newman