Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Starting Point
angra_mainyu Offline

Starting Point

After days of ISP Trolls, finally I downloaded the server and gonna give this server a try at this night.

I usually will jump as Knight/Hunter/Rogue, make a merchant for z then start off. But this time, I want start with different class than what I mentioned above.

I was thinking to play as SN. Since they quite self-sufficient and their sprite are cute regardless of their low HP/SP. However, I also thinking to play as Monk. Due to self-buff and fast hitting. Beside that, I was thinking to make Smith. They hit quite fast and pretty cheap for battle, quite close to my usual Knight build.

I hope someone can give enlightment regarding this. Especially now without the multi-client, I want a character that quite useful (not the best) at party or solo play.

EDIT: I don't know if this is a correct thread to be posted here. Do let me know if I made a mistake.

[Was it YOU who summoned ME? You WISH the end OF the world? Evil]
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2015 02:40 AM by angra_mainyu.)
11-16-2015 02:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Summerstream Offline
Yggdrasil Scholar

RE: Starting Point

Well, let me direct you towards the wiki. It has all the custom information for the server in one heat little place. There is a custom headgear called the Buddy Beanie that is really nice for newbies. It is a very good resource for new players.

Second, don't be afraid to ask in @main for help, or to ask us questions. While a good portion are AFK about 80% of the time, (GM-Ciar is afk 99.999999....% of the time) the community can be quite helpful towards new players ;o

There's a Reset NPC in Prontera as well. It is free until you reach base level 40, after which you need to pay zeny and items to reset. Don't be afraid to change your build around~ The job changer will give you items and zeny if you do the quests to change jobs as an incentive to do the quests related to the job.

[Image: .gif]
Test & Dev | Wiki
The taste of our wine is as divine as the stars
Summerstream | Amelia Newman
Ithilethiel | Aquaris Harmoni
.Pavan. | Sheena Archer
~Saya~ | +Aurora+
Wine Brewing Society
11-16-2015 08:20 AM
Yurrechire Offline
Mistress of a 1000 Papercuts

1 word--> Wizard. Doesn't need much equipment to start with, easy to level (if nuking fish in barrels is your thing), and gets to be useful in parties later on.

Welcome to the server. As Summer said, wiki's a good thing, and people are generally a friendly bunch. Icon_smile

Join the Dark Legion today- we've got the best cookies!

Zerk on PRINCIPLE! ™
11-16-2015 10:24 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

You seem to have good ideas already, those are all fine classes. I would also suggest Bard, they are pretty nice, similar to hunter without the trap, decent at solo hunting and useful in party.

Welcome again Icon_smile

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
11-22-2015 06:55 PM