Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Chronicles of Heroes ~ Keeping Yuno Afloat
The Midgard Times Offline
Best-Selling Newspaper

The Chronicles of Heroes ~ Keeping Yuno Afloat

Today, as The Golemancer remained hidden, his identity was revealed by a long-time friend of his.

A group of heroes arrived at Thanatos Tower to meet with Arriel, the man that seemed to know who The Golemancer was. He went on to explain the reason why the man was after the dark side.

When Satan Morroc was resurrected, the desert sands of Morroc swallowed The Golemancer's friends. He spent several months in a psychiatric hospital, and was never the same afterward.

Despite the clear evidence the Dandelion group -- not the dark side -- was behind Satan Morroc's awakening, The Golemancer strongly believed otherwise. After explaining the man's origin story (so to speak), Arriel revealed his name: Kushiel. He was last known to live in Lighthalzen.

Ciar, who was with the group, wanted to go visit the house by himself, but the heroes didn't trust him to search for evidence alone. At Kushiel's house, they found a diary. Everyone thought it obviously suspicious that such an important belonging was simply left behind, but listened to Ciar as he read the last entries out loud.

Mostly, the diary talked of Kushiel's thoughts against Fairy Amdusias' invasion of Rune-Midgard, and a dislike of the two Allegiances acting like sports teams. The last entry however, talked of his next target: Yuno's Ymir Heart Pieces. They would, according to him, help make the perfect golems. He would use these to attack the Dark Allegiance's Headquarters and bring about a "new age".

Having apparently not left enough clues, Kushiel also wrote the date of when he'd march into Yuno to take the heart pieces. Next friday, the 20th. Ciar took the diary to allegedly hand it to the international authorities.

Everyone is advised to be on high alert in the following days. If Ymir's Heart Pieces are taken from Yuno, the city will fall from the sky.

<><><><><>

Later that night, at Ciar's Mansion...

The scholar paced, from one side of the room to another. Repeatedly. "Well? What do you think?"

"Even if he planted evidence to lead us astray, it's the only thing we have." Tiamat replied, resigned. She put down the diary she just finished reading.

"We can't let that slithering fiend advance further in his plans." Ciar murmured. "Will you help defend Yuno?"

The woman scoffed. "Of course I will."

"Try to not beat a golem up too badly. I want to take a look at one at least." The scholar asked, with a faint smile on his lips.

Tiamat stood up and approached Ciar, putting her hand on his cheek. "I love how you're not afraid to experiment."

Ciar chuckled, nervously. "Well, I never had a chance to learn about the inner workings of a Golem, and I'm curious to know if the memory scrolls Kushiel uses are better than Kiel's--"

"... Don't. Ruin the mood." The high wizard interrupted, sighing.

The scholar blinked. "What?" Obliviousness was in the air for a while. "Oh. Well, my bad, I guess."

Tiamat took her hand from his cheek, and walked back to the diary. "I'll have it sent to the international authorities first thing in the morning." She informed, as she picked it up and head for the door. "Good night, Ciar."

"Good night." he said, quietly.

The door opened, then closed. Ciar could not help but just facepalm.

<><><><><>

On Friday, November 20, 2015 at 8:00 PM server time, Kushiel The Golemancer will attack Yuno and attempt to steal the fragment of Ymir's heart that keeps the city afloat. It's up to the heroes to put a stop to his plans!

More info on the event will be posted soon!

[Image: image,The-spc-Midgard-spc-Times,white,black.png]
11-15-2015 02:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

RE: Chronicles of Heroes ~ Keeping Yuno Afloat

Then later on we need to create a new fragment of Ymir's heart since we accidentally destroyed it <-prediction

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
11-16-2015 01:17 AM
Poring Slayer Offline
Stray Cat

You know that Sage Varmunt is the only person who was almost perfectly replicate it until he poof and left the sandwich half-chewed, don't you~? Many had tried to continue his legacy, but failed horribly like a squashed poring.

[Image: mBOoe6N.gif]

11-17-2015 07:13 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

"Interesting..." Ezekiel would say, "It seems this, 'Kushiel' has interest in only his own goals, and everyone else be damned in the process. To those who choose to fight in Yuno, be aware that you may very well be falling right into a trap. The authorities are correct on rare occasion, and this is one of them. They are right to warn us all to stay on high alert..."

He could have said so much more, but wanted his presence in the pursuit of the Golemanancer kept to a minimum. His time to show his face would come, and when that moment came, he would strike a deep fear and terror into the mage's heart. The master rogue hoped it would be one that took root and never left till death overtook his target.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2015 01:00 PM by Aaronock.)
11-17-2015 12:58 PM
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

Bump, the attempt to steal Ymir's Heart in Yuno is today at 8:00 PM server time. Be prepared, however, as Kushiel, his Golems, and other inventions are a force to be reckoned with!

[Image: Golems.png]

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
11-20-2015 01:22 PM