Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Chronicle of Heroes ~ Of Fiends and Shadows
The Midgard Times Offline
Best-Selling Newspaper

The Chronicle of Heroes ~ Veil of Darkness

Selene Winterfield, new head of the Anti Terrorism Task Force (ATTF) after her wife Adelaide Adlersflugel's passing, has called for all able-bodied adventurers to help in an upcoming attack on Glast Heim this Sunday.

Using the as of yet still unknown weapons created by the wizard and sage guilds, it seems the plan is to kill Eudoxie and Ostellos, and deal with Dark Lord while he's still likely recovering.

<><><><><>

Behind closed doors...

"You've been told how to use them. I took two, and gave you two. Use one for each." A woman's voice spoke out. "Do it only when you're sure you'll kill them, and don't fail. These aren't easy to create."

"I've endured hell this past year, I won't fail now. Just don't forget about our agreement." A male voice replied.

"I've been told enough about you and your brother. Emotions cloud your judgement when it comes to him."

"... I won't fail, you have my word."

<><><><><>

The next event will take place on Sunday, April 30th, 2017 at 9:00 PM EST!

It will involve a raid on Glast Heim in the form of a variant of the Crystal Challenge.

What is a Crystal Vortex Challenge?
  • The Challenge is a test of wit, skill and teamwork.
  • The party or parties' goal is to destroy all 5 Dark Vortex MVPs scattered throughout all of Glast Heim.
  • There is a 45 minute time limit to complete the challenge.
  • Once each crystal is destroyed, please PM GM-Ciar to let him know.
  • Assist Troops will be allowed for this part of the event.

Event Rules:
  • Only characters above level 89 may join.
  • There will be no GM resurrections provided.
  • All participants must be in a party created by the GM. Once the party is full, the GM will assign someone of his or her choosing to lead other parties.
  • Participating parties must all have item and exp share options on.
  • Any items obtained by the GM through party item share are kept by the GM. They will not be dropped in looter mobs or diced off.
  • Please remember that regular server rules apply during this event, with the exception of kill stealing.

If all vortices are defeated within the time limit, the final fight against Eudoxie and Ostellos will begin, and the heroes will have a 30 minute time limit to defeat both of them.

Ostellos will have 3 Million HP, and will cast a variety of spells. While he can inflict high amounts of damage, he will focus on weakening players first via debuffs and status effects.

Eudoxie will have two forms as usual: Her regular form with 3 Million HP, in which she uses mainly Fire, Dark and Ghost spells, and her phantom form with another 3 Mil HP, in which she physically attacks as well, and uses powerful 3rd class spells.

If both are defeated within the time limit, the recently liberated Dark Lord himself will appear to put an end to everything. There will be 30 minutes to fight him.

What kind of fight will it be? It's a secret!

[Image: image,The-spc-Midgard-spc-Times,white,black.png]
04-28-2017 06:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
30 Days - The Midgard Times - 05-11-2016, 02:22 PM
30 Days - The Midgard Times - 05-24-2016, 12:16 PM
Mystra's Castle - The Midgard Times - 07-10-2016, 12:14 PM
Fragments of Shadows - The Midgard Times - 07-21-2016, 08:09 PM
Blast from the Past - The Midgard Times - 07-29-2016, 12:44 AM
Siege at the Mountain - The Midgard Times - 08-19-2016, 12:05 AM
Fuel to the Fire - The Midgard Times - 08-23-2016, 02:41 PM
Bound By Fate - The Midgard Times - 09-15-2016, 06:10 PM
Furtive Action - The Midgard Times - 10-06-2016, 11:16 AM
Unlikely Allies - The Midgard Times - 10-15-2016, 02:20 PM
Halloween Consequences - The Midgard Times - 11-17-2016, 06:40 PM
Fear In Disguise - The Midgard Times - 11-19-2016, 11:22 AM
All The Snooping - The Midgard Times - 11-22-2016, 01:36 PM
Three of Four - The Midgard Times - 11-27-2016, 11:11 PM
Midgard News Update - The Midgard Times - 01-22-2017, 04:42 PM
Siege of Lutia - The Midgard Times - 04-03-2017, 07:08 PM
The Chronicle of Heroes ~ Veil of Darkness - The Midgard Times - 04-28-2017 06:07 PM