Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Chronicle of Heroes ~ Of Fiends and Shadows
The Midgard Times Offline
Best-Selling Newspaper

RE: The Chronicle of Heroes ~ Soulbound

A massive raid on Glast Heim took place just minutes ago. It was orchestrated by Agent Selene Winterfield of the Anti Terrorism Task Force (ATTF), who confirmed Ostellos had been subdued by a group of heroes. Using the weapon created by the wizard and sage guilds, now revealed to be called "Soulbinding Daggers", she trapped his spirit in said artefact after delivering the final blow. The weapon shall be stored in an undisclosed location, never to be seen again.

As for Eudoxie, Agent Winterfield refused to give any detail on her whereabouts, claiming all will be revealed "at the right time".

Another battle took place at Glast Heim's Chivarly, however. The group also suffered the wrath of Dark Lord, who mercilessly killed dozens and eventually retreated, apparently to recover.

Agent Selene assures us a second raid to send Dark Lord back into the Fiend Realm is imminent.

<><><><><>

Somewhere in Glast Heim...

Eudoxie lay in Lord Matthew's arms, gravely injured and without any more fabricated bodies for her spirit to jump to. "Your loyalty... surpasses that of even Ostellos..." she wearily told the crimson-clad knight, her voice faltering. "Thank you for finding me after I escaped..."

The man looked back at her, straight into her eyes. "How do you feel?"

"The pain I feel is only temporary... I just have to receive a new shipment of bodies... from Kiehl..." The conjurer shook her head slowly. "I could wander about as a spirit... but it's somewhat unsafe..."

Matthew nodded and kept quiet for several seconds, as he collected his thoughts. "Say... Do you remember that man you told me about before we invaded Rachel?"

"Who?"

"The one you found out was betraying you. You dismembered him and sent him back to Melot in a box." The knight replied, still looking straight into Eudoxie's eyes.

"Adam...?" She asked, completely confused as to the relevance of the topic.

"His real name... was Andrew." Matthew clarified, with a grave tone. Before Eudoxie knew it, a cold blade pierced her stomach. She tried to move away, but was repeatedly and violently stabbed. Even after the writhing stopped, after the gasps could no longer be heard, the lord knight continued to drive the dagger through her stomach and chest. He had to be sure the woman would never again torment the world, but also feel the satisfaction of exacting revenge for his brother's gruesome murder.

<><><><><>

Thanks for joining the event! Eudoxie and Ostellos are no more!

Now only the final battle against the Liberated Dark Lord remains. It will take place sometime this or the next week, in two custom maps. Stay tuned to this thread for more info soon!

[Image: screenheRO-Server514_1.jpg]

[Image: screenheRO-Server515.jpg]

[Image: screenheRO-Server518.jpg]

[Image: screenheRO-Server519.jpg]

[Image: screenheRO-Server520.jpg]

[Image: screenheRO-Server521.jpg]

[Image: image,The-spc-Midgard-spc-Times,white,black.png]
05-01-2017 01:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
30 Days - The Midgard Times - 05-11-2016, 02:22 PM
30 Days - The Midgard Times - 05-24-2016, 12:16 PM
Mystra's Castle - The Midgard Times - 07-10-2016, 12:14 PM
Fragments of Shadows - The Midgard Times - 07-21-2016, 08:09 PM
Blast from the Past - The Midgard Times - 07-29-2016, 12:44 AM
Siege at the Mountain - The Midgard Times - 08-19-2016, 12:05 AM
Fuel to the Fire - The Midgard Times - 08-23-2016, 02:41 PM
Bound By Fate - The Midgard Times - 09-15-2016, 06:10 PM
Furtive Action - The Midgard Times - 10-06-2016, 11:16 AM
Unlikely Allies - The Midgard Times - 10-15-2016, 02:20 PM
Halloween Consequences - The Midgard Times - 11-17-2016, 06:40 PM
Fear In Disguise - The Midgard Times - 11-19-2016, 11:22 AM
All The Snooping - The Midgard Times - 11-22-2016, 01:36 PM
Three of Four - The Midgard Times - 11-27-2016, 11:11 PM
Midgard News Update - The Midgard Times - 01-22-2017, 04:42 PM
Siege of Lutia - The Midgard Times - 04-03-2017, 07:08 PM
RE: The Chronicle of Heroes ~ Soulbound - The Midgard Times - 05-01-2017 01:07 AM