Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Elemental Converter Duration Icon
Impa Offline
MYOB

RE: Elemental Converter Duration Icon

Status like sleep, stun, silence, stone curse, freeze. Explosion Spirits, Pneuma and Dangeorus Soul Collect for champion. Maybe just 1 icon if we are using a food that gives +something to all stats instead of 6(Like Death by Chocolate who gives +1 Stat of everything). Forget me not effect from dancer. Kaite and links from Soulinker.

Namreg No1
03-18-2016 12:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sheam Offline
Final Universal Love

I really would like to know other people's opinion about this: How big of a change would come from adding buff icons to a multitude of things?
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2016 11:51 AM by sheam.)
03-19-2016 02:49 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I don't see an issue adding the icons. You'd be surprised which items give icons upon use, and the ones that do not. In other words, Gravity was inconsistent, and were dimbuses who forgot to cover everything.

It shouldn't affect much adding the icons. How many other games you play that are trying to be modern do such a thing?

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
03-19-2016 04:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sheam Offline
Final Universal Love

All right. That's sounds good. If we look at it as putting in the stuff Gravity must have been too lazy to do themselves, then.. it makes a lot of sense. ty.
03-20-2016 01:26 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply