Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dead Branch Scorpions
Kiwis Offline
Cut & Uncut Lover

Dead Branch Scorpions

So, I was spawning DBs, on a low level character, and noticed a ridiculous discrepancy, with the number of scorpions spawning, to every other mob (10:1 using a lvl7 spawner). Additionally, the character i was spawning DBs on, had a lower level than scorpions (lvl24). Has anyone experienced this same problem?

I did search some other guides, on different servers, and apparently, there's a separate scorpion mob, that spawns regardless of player level, and at an unusually high rate. If this is true for heRO, is it possible that we get it fixed/altered?

PLACENTAPLACENTAPLACENTAPLACENTAPLACENTAPLACENTAPLACENTA

Big Bad Apple | Taco Pie | Natchos | Eggplant | Papricka
Kiwi Tunes | Bacon & Eggs | Pimento | Placenta

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2018 12:58 AM by Kiwis.)
01-12-2018 12:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE: Dead Branch Scorpions

A fix is already on test server on this issue, so we hope that we can push this out 'soon'.

01-12-2018 12:59 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Menace651 Offline

I'm not sure how it is on official servers but here level 1 players used to just spawn nothing but porings. This was abused widely by players to get easy poring cards for hatter and other mats(green salads, empty bottles, etc.). I think this was intentional along with the other garbage mobs to keep players from abusing porings.

Side note, other servers I've played have "fixed" it where DB's and BB's will spawn any level of mobs/MVP's regardless of character level.

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2018 01:03 AM by Menace651.)
01-12-2018 01:02 AM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

No it's just a bug. Ciar tried to reduce the weight to a lower number while keeping the rates the same, but somehow the scorpion line inherited some crazy weights for unexplained reason instead. We're not sure why it happened either, but restoring the weights to a bigger number should fix it (somehow.)

01-12-2018 02:19 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kiwis Offline
Cut & Uncut Lover

(01-12-2018 01:02 AM)Menace651 Wrote:  I'm not sure how it is on official servers but here level 1 players used to just spawn nothing but porings. This was abused widely by players to get easy poring cards for hatter and other mats(green salads, empty bottles, etc.). I think this was intentional along with the other garbage mobs to keep players from abusing porings.

That makes sense, i suppose. But, likewise scorpion tails could be abuse-farmed Thinking

Big Bad Apple | Taco Pie | Natchos | Eggplant | Papricka
Kiwi Tunes | Bacon & Eggs | Pimento | Placenta

01-12-2018 10:48 PM
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

Itso justo a buggo Icon_smile
01-13-2018 08:12 AM