Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Post Bot Tests Here
Asumi Offline
Fallen Angel

Post Bot Tests Here

Post dates and times (server time please. Use @time if you dont know it) of when you get bot tested. I am creating this thread only because I am curious and it seems like a good idea right now.I have in no way lost faith in our GMs or anything like that, but there is often that one time you see a miner laying dead and wonder: "why is he just sitting there...is he afk, and if he is afk, then why would he leave in the middle of the mines?" I love our GMs and they do a wonderful job ftr. Icon_redface

-Asumi-

[Image: Asumi_Sig.jpg]

[Image: voteherobanner1kb.gif]
08-12-2007 10:17 AM
Find all posts by this user
Salvosa Offline
Spirit of Salvosa

RE: Post Bot Tests Here

Uh...I'm sorry. I'm not typically a suspicious person, but this seems a tad bit odd. Why are you asking for this exactly? Does it really seem appropriate to make a thread that is, for all intents and purposes, checking up on the GMs?

What other possible motive could there be in posting this except that you aren't satisfied with how the GMs are bot testing?

I mean, use simple logic. If people posted every time a bot test occurred, botters would know exactly when to get on to bot. They'd just avoid the check times.

No real offence against you, (since your motives are totally ambiguous) but this is one of the worst ideas ever.

~~
Rysie - 82/50/High Priest

Reyli - The blue haired girl - 81/50/Baby Alchemist
Razhak - 51/Amistr
08-12-2007 10:55 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Denied.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
08-12-2007 11:28 AM
Former-GM-Mystra Offline
Posting Freak

My bot checks are chaotic in time and I do not say when I'm on-line checking. In my prime time, I was the triger happy jail boting/dualing guru. Don't make me start again... or you will be sorry (if you cheat).

~ RMS ~ Top 100 ~ Top 200 ~ Vote Daily!!
[Image: Mystrad.jpg]
~ Support Tickets ~
08-20-2007 01:07 AM
Thread Closed