Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Castle DB room
Keele Zeibel Offline
Craymel Engineer

Castle DB room

Could it be possible to include a private DB room for each castle, accessible to the castle owners only?

"DEX? The way I cast, we don't need... dex."

[Image: a43c4aeo7.gif]

Keele Zeibel, professor   89/57
Melvin,         whitesmith 99/69
08-29-2007 11:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: Castle DB room

I'll think about it. But whats wrong with the current db room, aside from being public?

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
08-29-2007 02:06 PM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

I stole their MVP Cry Icon_cryIcon_sad

[Image: screenheRO-Server037.jpg]
08-29-2007 02:47 PM
razoredge Offline
Poring Head Knight

congrats on the dark lord card ab, but isn't the whole point of MvP's to be FFA and to prove who is the most valuable player vs that mob <.< not, "it's mine and mine alone"...

[Image: razbannerow7.gif]
08-29-2007 04:13 PM
Jasper Offline
Don't do drugs kids :O

yeah but if it comes from a Bloody Branch...isnt the mvp yours? I mean, outside in the field i understand its FFA, but from a bloody branch? So i think a private DB room would be nice, so you can use YOUR bloody branches.

[Image: 223968_1188249704copy.jpg]
Tripp - 99/70 High Wizard
Acid Tripp - 96/6x Creator
J Vigil 9x/6x? Lord Knight
My siggy Icon_sad
08-29-2007 04:58 PM
razoredge Offline
Poring Head Knight

er, if a mob is from a db and you die from it and someone else comes along and kills it is it reportable as ksing? <.< no, it shouldn't be, because if it was, that's just plain stupid... No one can control whether a mob kills you, even if it was cast from a db then I see nothing wrong with someone killing it after it's killed you. Now if they are camping to wait for you to use a BB then I would ask if that was reportable and report it but to be perfectly honest ALL MVP's are FFA so, unless clearly stated there is nothing wrong with what happened. However, I do believe some common courtesy should be used in this "touchy" case. You know if someone else comes around that you didn't "invite to your party" you could just stop using the bloody branches and use it some other time... Or you could just move to a different T Track Map

[Image: razbannerow7.gif]
08-29-2007 05:12 PM
Kaoreii Offline
I wonder as I wander out under the sky

The whole MvP being FFA is something I don't agree with, but that's not what this thread is for and I will refrain from rambling about that.

I think Castle DB/BB rooms would be cool. It would also prevent drama ('cause no one likes drama) by letting guilds have their parties in peace and enjoy them instead of worrying about other players coming in uninvited. It's not that it's wrong, per se, but it kinda crashes the excitement if you have to move the whole group to a different location because someone else is in there being pest-like.

Hypotheically speaking, of course. I've never been to a DB/BB party, I just hear things about them.

Regarding the difference between BB-spawned MvPs and normal field spawn, if you look at it a certain way it's kinda like loot stealing. Icon_razz But only if you use Offical Kaoreii Approved Twisted Logic. (TM, pat. pend)

[Image: tHkNZ.gif]
08-29-2007 06:26 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Keele Zeibel Offline
Craymel Engineer

The point of this suggestion is not about the FFAness of BB-spawned MVP (altough it's certainly a worthy point on its own), it's about the fact that I don't like to provide MVP in a no-xp-environment to uninvited players at my cost.

"DEX? The way I cast, we don't need... dex."

[Image: a43c4aeo7.gif]

Keele Zeibel, professor   89/57
Melvin,         whitesmith 99/69
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2007 08:30 PM by Keele Zeibel.)
08-29-2007 08:19 PM
Kaoreii Offline
I wonder as I wander out under the sky

I know, I know, that's why I didn't rant about it. =)

[Image: tHkNZ.gif]
08-29-2007 08:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

This is a great idea. It would also be nice if the maps were not connected so that if a mob uses tele it would stay on the same map and not go to another room. Uninvited guests are no fun in a DB party.

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
08-30-2007 01:29 AM