Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where to buy alchemist items?
James5955 Offline

Where to buy alchemist items?

I figure i might as well ask all the questions that are on my mind about alchemist.

Where is the npc that sells maneater blossoms?
Where is the npc that sells empty bottles?
Where are the npc's for other potion making materials?
10-30-2007 09:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: Where to buy alchemist items?

You cannot buy maneater blossoms or empty bottles from npc, must get them from monsters (or buy from players).

You can buy alchemist book at the guild in Alde (where you changed). Empty potions bottle and tubes can be purchased in Geffen in the mage guild.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
10-30-2007 10:13 AM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

James5955 Wrote:I figure i might as well ask all the questions that are on my mind about alchemist.

Where is the npc that sells maneater blossoms?
Where is the npc that sells empty bottles?
Where are the npc's for other potion making materials?

o_o;

Namin? believes that a "none" answers the first 2 questions.
The last one has an answer suppose... medicine bowl, the test tube thingie and potion bottle are on sale if they count, but sounds like sir is wondering for a npc selling all the component necessary to make a potion within the same npc, which the answer will be another "none." Scell is also on sale by random npc traders who also sell jellopy, but other than that, Namin? thinks that alchemist must hunt/buy from other players for those items (such as stem, heart of mermaid, immortal heart, maneater blossoms, empty bottles, the herbs and so on and so on~)

With so many gunslingers training on plant type monsters, stems and the blossoms are hardly a concern though.

(standard market price for alchemist item components is usually 1000 or lower. This is mostly for the immortal hearts, stems and heart of mermaid. Alcohol hovers in 30k-50k. White herb rarely appears at ~500z and that area... Blue herb is usually 1800-2200, but ever since new svn update where seals go extinct, Namin? has never seen blue herb on sale ever again)

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2007 10:19 AM by Namine.)
10-30-2007 10:14 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I have a ton of blue herbs actually, but nobody ever asks to buy things D:
I have around 500+ blue herbs, I collect maneaters like they were candy *I have sold recently about 1300 maneater blossoms to a creator in my guild*

Alcohols shouldn't be worth as much as they are as the bottles they make are worth the same amount. I think economically that I'm very surprised these aren't cheaper >_<

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
10-30-2007 11:32 AM